Post by chasquad » Mon May 13, 2019 4:11 am

Hi

I'm looking for a module that I can put on the home page layout several time. Each instance of the module would simply list the 4 bestselling items in a particular category in a single row. If there are no bestsellers or less than 4 bestsellers, it will list the newest added items for that category (4 items in a single row).

I should be able to add this module to the home page layout multiple times. By editing the module in Admin, I should be able to pick the root-level category that I want to be used for that instance on the home page layout.

I'm willing to pay for this module. It should be compatible with the latest version of OC and the default theme.

Contact me if you have this or want to build it.

Thank you

Post by thekrotek » Mon May 13, 2019 4:25 am

I can create such module for you. Drop me an email or skype, if interested.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon May 13, 2019 12:42 pm

chasquad wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:11 am
Hi

I'm looking for a module that I can put on the home page layout several time. Each instance of the module would simply list the 4 bestselling items in a particular category in a single row. If there are no bestsellers or less than 4 bestsellers, it will list the newest added items for that category (4 items in a single row).

I should be able to add this module to the home page layout multiple times. By editing the module in Admin, I should be able to pick the root-level category that I want to be used for that instance on the home page layout.

I'm willing to pay for this module. It should be compatible with the latest version of OC and the default theme.

Contact me if you have this or want to build it.

Thank you
Hey !
We can help you out. Please feel free to contact us.
Along with this if you want any other customisation, you can also specify it.
Thanks

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com