Post by cesarqt » Sat May 11, 2019 2:17 am

***edit from original post***
The problems that i have now updating from 1.5.3.1 to 3.0.3.1 is that i can not edit my products nor add new ones, when i hit edit or add new product, i get a blank page, what can ido?
And the other problem that i have is related to images on site and products and edit, i re-uploaded my images like it says in this post: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=205805&p=729542#p729542 , but now all my products, banners and categories are empty with no images, is there a way to automatically fix this without having to upload every photo again? I re uploaded my images through FTP service. Thank you

Post by D3MO » Sat May 11, 2019 4:38 am

upgrading from 1.5 to 2.x or 3.x version is not simply like upload files. it is like a surgery "in database" you need to keep connections links trough database tables so my suggestion would be to hire someone:)

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by cesarqt » Sat May 11, 2019 6:36 am

Thank you, but for now the only option I have is this forum, I hope someone can help me! The edit/add products is what I need to fix.

Post by IP_CAM » Sat May 11, 2019 10:53 am

cesarqt wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:36 am
Thank you, but for now the only option I have is this forum, I hope
someone can help me! The edit/add products is what I need to fix.
Well, don't worry, you will find many more problems, after trying the impossible,
by 'combining' old + new. :crazy: But you won't find someone around here, making
your Shop work again as planned, if you have no budget, because it takes a Pro,
to make your Database 'understand' your new OC Version 'way of doing things'.
This, because, if everything would still work the same, there would be no need for
something new ... :D

Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by cesarqt » Sun May 12, 2019 12:07 am

i fixed the edit/add product problem, but now i have a new one, when i make an order on my site, the price of the order is always $0 and no email is generated to admin or client. What can it be?