Post by ertys » Tue May 07, 2019 11:13 am

Friends

I have been looking for some extension that allows me to solve this:

For example I have a shirt, this shirt has as options size and color, each option must have a stock, image(s) and different code.

T-shirt size M, L and XL
T-shirt color Red, Blue, White and Black

T-shirt size M - color Red - Code 178-012-001 - stock 10 - picture 001.jpg (png, etc.)
T-shirt size M - Blue color - Code 178-012-002 - stock 5 - picture 881.jpg (png, etc.)
T-shirt size M - color White - Code 178-012-003 - stock 6 - picture 501.jpg (png, etc.)
T-shirt size M - color Black - Code 178-012-004 - stock 1 - image 907.jpg (png, etc.)

T-shirt size L - Red color - Code 178-017-022 - stock 2 - image 456.jpg (png, etc.)
T-shirt size L - Blue color - Code 178-014-087 - stock 9 - image 7855.jpg (png, etc.)
T-shirt size L - color White - Code 178-011-052 - stock 18 - image 952144.jpg (png, etc.)
T-shirt size L - Black color - Code 178-017-021 - stock 15 - picture 951125.jpg (png, etc.)

So on for each size and color. This situation occurs in many products (color-size, color-size-material, year-measure, etc. etc.). Also a color, of a certain size, may not have stock, perhaps not show it or show a message "out of stock". Another thing is to have more than one image per code.

The reason to handle different code, is to be able to synchronize the stock with a global system, which informs through integration the stock of each code.

I have seen extensions that carry out part of this work, for example changing the image depending on the color selection, grouping products, etc.

Do you know any extension that accomplishes what I'm looking for?

Grateful

Jose

Post by dparakhiya » Tue May 07, 2019 8:54 pm

For quick, professional OpenCart support
contact me on skype : dparakhiya_1
email : dipneshp@gmail.com

Location - India

Post by ertys » Wed May 08, 2019 1:23 am

Thank you for your response

If I saw several extremely useful extensions, such as related option PRO, but do not perform all the actions, it means that for example:

extention related option pro performs the relationship between options with SKY and quantity, but does not handle images. This same developer has another extension for the imaganes that is great, but it is not related to the first extension, as far as I saw they work as separate extensions. (parent child option, product image pro, etc)

Regards

Post by straightlight » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 am

If both subjects are not being released as per your requirements from the Marketplace or from any 3rd party website, you could always create a new service request in the commercial support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cedcommerceteam » Thu May 30, 2019 2:36 pm

Hey,
The type of extension you are looking for.... is customised one, if you want we can develop one for you.
Please feel free to contact us !
Thanks & Regards

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by knowband.plugins » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Hi ertys,
Based on your requirement, I would like to suggest to you the OpenCart Size Chart Extension.
Extension link: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... and&page=2

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com