Post by calpang1026 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:03 am

I am using opencart 2.3.x due to a recent upgrade, all the new incoming orders are ending up in cancelled orders and can be found in the "missing orders" only and nothing is showing in the admin error log.
This applies to all my payment methods I have (bank transfer, paypal standard, cash on delivery), and all the order_status_id = 0 in the database.

Desperatly need some help with this.

Thanks

Post by OSWorX » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 pm

You did not write which version you have used before.
But that behaviour seems to be a missing setting in the store configuration.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by calpang1026 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:46 am

Hi v2.1 was the previous version. The default status for new order is set as "Processing" in the store configuration, and all the statuses in the payment gateways seem to be in the right place...

Post by OSWorX » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:27 pm

calpang1026 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:46 am
The default status for new order is set as "Processing" in the store configuration, and all the statuses in the payment gateways seem to be in the right place...
If all of that settings are correct, looks like your customers did not finished their purchases.

Because the moment they reach the final page in the checkout, the order is created with the status = 0.
The status will then be changed only after confirmation.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by ivan2121 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 am

I have the same issue. Using Version 2.0.3.1

Default status in the store settings is set to Pending
Using PayPal Pro fro card payments and the status is set to processing

Recently we received an email from PayPal and the transaction ID receipt made BUT the order from that customer is in the Missing Orders.
How is that possible?

I will appreciate any help greatly!!

Post by johnp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 am

I had this problem on a couple of 1.5.6.5 sites. Check that the primary email address you have in your Paypal account is the same one as you use for your main store email. On Paypal standard payments I was getting mismatch errors in the Error logs file due to mismatching email addresses. Paypal saw this as possible fraud.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by ivan2121 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 pm

johnp wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 am
I had this problem on a couple of 1.5.6.5 sites. Check that the primary email address you have in your Paypal account is the same one as you use for your main store email. On Paypal standard payments I was getting mismatch errors in the Error logs file due to mismatching email addresses. Paypal saw this as possible fraud.
Thanks for the reply. I had this issue with only one order that went to missing orders and the Paypal payment was received at the same time.

I enabled IPN in my PayPal account settings and provided the correct IPN URL and tried again with a couple of new PayPal Standart orders and few Card payments via PayPal Pro and it all worked good. However, I think the Paypal account email is different than the Store email so maybe I should change that too.

I also have another issue with another OC 2.3.0.2 store. I use PayPal Hosted module for card payments. What started happening recently is that for each new card payment the status 'Processing' duplicates for several times in the Order History tab. Each time that send emails to the customer which is very very disturbing and we got several customer complaints already!!! I cannot find info anywhere about how to fix this. The developer does not respond also.

Post by johnp » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 am

I've seen that before with third party templates and checkouts. See if it happens with the default setup.

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by johnp » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:04 am

ivan2121 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 pm
johnp wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:12 am
Thanks for the reply. I had this issue with only one order that went to missing orders and the Paypal payment was received at the same time.

I enabled IPN in my PayPal account settings and provided the correct IPN URL and tried again with a couple of new PayPal Standart orders and few Card payments via PayPal Pro and it all worked good. However, I think the Paypal account email is different than the Store email so maybe I should change that too.

I also have another issue with another OC 2.3.0.2 store. I use PayPal Hosted module for card payments. What started happening recently is that for each new card payment the status 'Processing' duplicates for several times in the Order History tab. Each time that send emails to the customer which is very very disturbing and we got several customer complaints already!!! I cannot find info anywhere about how to fix this. The developer does not respond also.
I never use Paypal IPN. I have it disabled in Paypal. I let Opencart use its own built in callback.

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by cdamianou » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:04 pm

I have just started experiencing the same thing. I haven't upgraded the store and using Opencart 2.3.0.2 and PayPal Payments Standard. All orders are going under Missing Orders.

Is there anything that you might think might be causing this?

http://www.magictao.co.uk

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Check your error logs and check your PayPal IPN history. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/ipn/i ... perations/

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom