Post by Anderltu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 am

Hello. After update from 3.0.2.0 to 3.0.3.1 version my website stop working, because templates files changed from .tpl to .twig. So I tried install back 3.0.2.0 version (I used backup, which was done before update), but in admin panel there is no products or customer information (website shows all products and information). So I loged in to phpmyadmin and everything is in tables all products, customer information etc. Also opencart shows that main language is lithuanian, but everything shows in english. Can anyone help?

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 am

Create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to seek professional assistance on restoring your store if this issue has not yet been resolved.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:42 pm

As above it sounds like you might need professional help really.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Anderltu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:42 am

it's expensive... I can't afford it. Any other suggestions? :(

Post by straightlight » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:57 am

If maintaining a domain with an e-commerce store is expensive, then perhaps you should consider another profession at this point unless someone wants to dedicate his time for free without any guarantee of the results it would cause on your store afterwards.

The last resort would be by learning the process on your own since the reported issue is not about Opencart itself but rather about maintenance. However, I would start comparing both config.php files and your OC database name in your PHPMyAdmin noticing if the table prefix name and database name do match.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:58 pm

After update from 3.0.2.0 to 3.0.3.1 version my website stop working, because templates files changed from .tpl to .twig.
Well, 3.0.2.0 already used TWIG templates, you therefore could not have used 3.0.2.0 before.
But if one does not even recall, which Version one used, before trying to screw up, it won't
be of much use, trying to assist in the first place, I assume ...
Good Luck
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Anderltu » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:31 am

Problem solved