Post by 5miffy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:39 am


I am having a problem with my opencart installation, it has been working fine until today. Hopefully someone may be able to help me.

When I try to login to the admin panel, the login is successful but the screen just stays white.
The URL produced to login is: ... token=5xbh........
and this produces the white screen, however if while I am on the white screen I change the url ending to be some other page in the admin side, for example ... token=5xbh..... I can get to the admin pages fine.

I still cannot load the dashboard page, which leads me to believe its something to do with that page, I have restored the admin side of the site from a known working backup, but this doesn't help. Everything was fine until today, I have made no changes to the site (other than the usual adding of products) or the dashboard and I don't believe my ISP has either.

My opencart version is Version .

Not sure if this is relevant, but in the google console I get this message when I try to login.

Error parsing a meta element's content: index.php?route=common/dashboard&user_token=5xbh7eN5FE5G4a0jVLPGPvavPq99gD5M';' is not a valid key-value pair separator. Please use ',' instead.

index.php?route=common/dashboard&user_token=5xbh7eN5FE5G4a0jVLPGPvavPq99gD5M:30 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, ... g5/park.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See for more details.

GET ... g5/park.js net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

Don't know what that sedoparking thing is, I haven't knowingly added that.

There are no errors in the opencart errorlog.

If anyone has any idea as to what might be wrong, I would be extremely appreciative. Sorry if I haven't included something, its my first post and I am trying to include everything I can.

Thanks in advance people!



Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by OSWorX » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:22 pm

You should ask yourself from where the script about the sedoparking is coming from.
First, and second I guess yu have to edit the header tamplate and remove that part of it.
Is the backend (the whole shop) not running inside an iframe that should fix it.
If iframe, check why.

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image

User avatar
Guru Member


Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by 5miffy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:14 pm


Thanks for the reply, I appreciate you taking the time to try and help me.

The problem seems to be only with the dashboard page, if I login and edit the url to contain route=catalog/category instead of dashboard I can navigate through the whole admin back end. The shop itself is not affected at all.

As soon as I click 'Dashboard' from the admin menu the following code....

<div id="partner"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
'<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"'
+ 'src="//'
+ + '/'
+ '1und1parking5'
+ '/park.js">'
+ '<\/script>'
</script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="// ... "></script>


....generates this error in the Google console ...
"GET ... g5/park.js net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT"

I don't know where this code is being generated.

I have replaced admin\controller\common\dashboard.php & admin\view\template\common\dashboard.twig with the original opencart ones.
Deleted all the files in the storage cache, but I just cannot get this page to work or find where this code is being called from. I have checked the header.php & header.twig files but cannot see anything in there which is remotely like park.js

Perhaps the site has been compromised and some rogue code inserted somewhere? I cannot find any evidence of this, but I am at a complete loss of what to do.

Regarding the iFrame, I am not really sure what you mean, there is an iFrame being called in the park.js, if you go here, you can see the park.js code ... g5/park.js

If anyone can help I would be very grateful!



Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by 5miffy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:31 pm

Small update... it seems the redirect may be the standard landing page for 1 and 1 hosting when a page cannot be found. Still trying to dig further into why this is redirecting this page and this page only. Will post back anything further I find.



Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by 5miffy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:24 pm

OK, so it would seem that the Dashboard page cannot be found, I have restored a backup but this does not help. Is it possible that something in the database is broken which causes this page not to be able to be displayed?
I have noticed that VERY occasionally, if I keep pressing refresh the page will load, but this is very occasionally. This leads me to believe the page is actually there, but something isnt responding when the page is being built perhaps?

If anyone has any clue I would be really grateful as it is really annoying because I cannot clear any of the cache while I cannot get to this page.



Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by 5miffy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Found the problem.
The auto currency was enabled and due to the way the currency is looked up, the host for that lookup was no longer available and this caused my dashboard page to be diverted via my host to their 'page not available' page, which actually looked like an advert.
Applied the auto currency fix and the problem has now been resolved... Something so simple causing such a pain!



Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests