Post by stevy22 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Because I had problems with the former version I did a clean install of Opencart V3.0.3.1. but I have same problem : I can not add or change images, can also not change logo. The popup-screen (pencil/waste bucket) appears when clicking on image but disappears when clicking on pencil. Anybody suggestions ?

Post by OSWorX » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Do not use 3.0.3.1, new bugs and old not solved!

Regarding the image issue: what exactly is/was the problem?
Versions before 3.0.3.1 (and hat also) should not have any issue with that, so it seems that something else is not working.
It would be good to know what the console (F12) tells you and if all libraries are loaded?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Adding or removing images works just fine on OpenCart 3.0.3.x.

Hence you must have done something else leading to your problem. Unfortunately nobody seems to be able to reproduce your error unless you can provide further details of what exactly exactly you did to get this error. For s start, tell us about your web browser used, OS, OpenCart error.log entries, or Apache server error.log entries.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:12 pm
Adding or removing images works just fine on OpenCart 3.0.3.x.

Hence you must have done something else leading to your problem. Unfortunately nobody seems to be able to reproduce your error unless you can provide further details of what exactly exactly you did to get this error. For s start, tell us about your web browser used, OS, OpenCart error.log entries, or Apache server error.log entries.
As above.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by stevy22 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi, it seems that the images I upload or to big. When I upload a product image from 22 Mb the upload system doesn't work anymore. Then I deleted manually the big image in my directory and it works again. Possibly in a futur version of opencart there could be a warning when uploading an image which it is to big. Now I upload a thumbnail version at it works fine :)
Last edited by stevy22 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:32 pm

an image from 22 Mb
that's sure not an Image, that's a full Download ...
and the only valid answer to such doings can be 'Good Luck !'

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland