Post by psjrules » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Hello All,

I have gone through several similar topics but no suggested solution seem to have worked in my case.

When Customer is checking out as soon as then click on continue on stage 3 which deals with Delivery details / shipping address
=
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /store/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

on F12 : i got these errors
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
/store/index.php?route=checkout/checkout/country&country_id=222:1
https://dartproclippers.com/store/index ... try_id=222 403 (Forbidden)

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

If i click ok and continue with the transaction, the confirm order is not responsive.

I have checked permission changed several from 0644 to 0444 but this made no difference.

store address is: https://dartproclippers.com/store/

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Seems to work for me?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:52 am

I couldn't get past the Captcha! Always came up as "Verification is not correct!". I did then start seeing some 403 errors once I'd click continue a few times. In my experience these are usually the result of some security software running on the server. Ask your host if they are using anything. Unfortunately there are some poor hosts out there and they might not even know.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by psjrules » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:07 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:52 am
I couldn't get past the Captcha! Always came up as "Verification is not correct!". I did then start seeing some 403 errors once I'd click continue a few times. In my experience these are usually the result of some security software running on the server. Ask your host if they are using anything. Unfortunately there are some poor hosts out there and they might not even know.
I have removed googleCaptcha and using a the basic one. That is another issue for another day (frustrated already with numerous issues).
Can you please try again. PayPal is working but any other payment method e.g. pay on delivery or bank transfer is generating the forbidden error and confirm order will then stop working.

From survey, a lot of the clients want to pay on delivery or bank transfer and this function not working is costing me money.
I will contact the host as well.

Thanks in advance.

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:56 pm

It mainly worked. Although I did receive some 403 errors, these seemed to be random or if a few requests were made in quick succession. For example I received one on just going to the checkout page.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom