Post by Quizdemon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 am

I have started working on a website using the Journal 3.0 theme. Due to a lack of time it has not progressed for some time. However I which to get the site over the line and live in the near future.
I need help with design elements for the look and feel. I need functionality added such as a postage calculation setup, Paypal integrated (although I do not want the risk of storing card details), there are automated stock and ordering modules to be added, also required are features for reviews and possible forums for members. So we are looking at analysis of what exists, bring this up to best practice, add the required features, and make the look and feel professional. SEO will also feature.
I am UK based and am looking for a developer who can do the above but can also work with us over a longer term.

If you have the demonstrable skills to help us accomplish the above please get in touch to discuss.

Thanks.

Post by ostechnologies » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello,

PM sent. Please check.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by gabriel.albert » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi,
Hope you are doing good.
I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned task in minimum cost, You can add me on Sky–pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com or inbox me at gabriel.cisin10@gmail.com to discuss more.
I’ll be delighted to receive your reply mail!

Regards
Gabriel A.

Post by shivankagrawal » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by andy54 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and this sounds like an interesting opportunity and well within my area of expertise…
I would be glad to help you out, you can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this and are UK based as well! Would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by deepvyas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello,
Greetings!

I can help you further on design elements..
Please check PM sent my Skype I'd - deepvyas71

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com