Post by Pyrocrafter » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:56 pm

I wanted to add Square payments to my opencart store but it's not compatible with 1.5.5.1. Isenselabs showed a tutorial on upgrading to 1.5.6.4 which I followed. Everything seemed to work fine until I click on a product. Just get a blank page. The same also applies in Admin. There's a list of all the products but when Edit is clicked, a blank page appears.
It appears there's a table missing named product_profile but this didn't exist in the last version either, so very confused.
Here are the error codes:
PHP Notice: Error: Table 'a******m.fishkeepproduct_profile' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT `pd`.* FROM `fishkeepproduct_profile` `pp` JOIN `fishkeepprofile_description` `pd` ON `pd`.`language_id` = 1 AND `pd`.`profile_id` = `pp`.`profile_id` JOIN `fishkeepprofile` `p` ON `p`.`profile_id` = `pd`.`profile_id` WHERE `product_id` = 121390 AND `status` = 1 AND `customer_group_id` = 1 ORDER BY `sort_order` ASC in /home/a********/public_html/mywebsite.com/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

2019-01-08 12:45:15 - PHP Notice: Error: Table 'aq*********m.fishkeepprofile' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT `p`.`profile_id`, `p`.`sort_order`, `pd`.`name` FROM `fishkeepprofile` AS `p` JOIN `fishkeepprofile_description` AS `pd` ON `pd`.`profile_id` = `p`.`profile_id` AND `pd`.`language_id` = 1 ORDER BY p.sort_order ASC
in /home/a*****/public_html/mywebsite.com/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm

If you made a backup of old site/database see for tables which have fishkeepprofile in name, and try to add in you upgraded database if not exit.

viewtopic.php?t=111387
Last edited by xxvirusxx on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by johnp » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:09 pm

Personally I would roll back and try again. I've done the upgrade several times and have not had that error.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by Pyrocrafter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:35 am

Thanks for the replies. I have rolled back to 1.5.5.1 and set up a subdomain for 1.5.6.4 to move over when website design is cloned
I looked in the database for product_profile but the databases of these versions are the same as far as I can see now I've made a new database for the subdomain and the table should just be 'product' -
Bit of a mystery.

Post by johnp » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am

Personally I don't like sub domains and would have cloned the live site to a sub and worked on any upgrades or add there. It would be good to identify exactly what caused the problem.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK