Post by Opa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 am

Hi all,
I am using 3.0.2.0 with a Quick Checkout and a Stripe Payment extension installed.
I have set up 2 tests to confirm Gift Vouchers will work for Full Payment of items in a customers Cart. it is letting the Transaction complete However:
There is NO HISTORY, it does not journal anything for that Order in Gift Voucher History. No Order ID, etc, etc.
There is also to History of the Order anywhere.

What do I not have set up correctly, I have read OpenCart instructions and have not found anything that seems out of place.

Opa

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Contact the Quick Checkout extension developer!

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:21 pm

Ask your Quick Checkout extension provider for the same. Or else there will be a need to check your code.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by Opa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:43 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm
Contact the Quick Checkout extension developer!
Okay, so before I reached out to the Quick Checkout Developer I disabled the QCK extension ( for a second time) and tested the Transaction again!
It is NOT JOURNALING any type of the transaction using the Gift Voucher, I have also notice that is does not Subtract any of the Gift Voucher $$ value either.

Opa

Post by Opa » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:40 pm

Opa wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 am
Hi all,
I am using 3.0.2.0 with a Quick Checkout and a Stripe Payment extension installed.
I have set up 2 tests to confirm Gift Vouchers will work for Full Payment of items in a customers Cart. it is letting the Transaction complete However:
There is NO HISTORY, it does not journal anything for that Order in Gift Voucher History. No Order ID, etc, etc.
There is also to History of the Order anywhere.

What do I not have set up correctly, I have read OpenCart instructions and have not found anything that seems out of place.
To keep all informed I have recreated the NO JOURNAL of a Transaction with the Quick Checkout Disabled
I created a Gift Voucher with the $$ value of $660, when I us it to make a purchase there is not Journal of the Order and is does NOT subtract any amount from the Gift Voucher reserves

Opa