Post by zero360 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am

Hi
I am having an error after installing legit purchase of xFeePro Module
Below is the error
I even unistalled, disabled and manually removed every single file but same error and did fresh module install but still same error
I have refresh the cache from modification and other system cache as well.
could not load model voucher but don't have voucher thing on my opencart :S

Please advise

version of of my opencart is 2.0.3.0

Error
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model extension/total/voucher! in /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php:59 Stack trace: #0 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/model/checkout/order.php(22): Loader->model('extension/total...') #1 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(178): ModelCheckoutOrder->addOrder(Array) #2 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(25): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #3 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php(328): Proxy->__call('addOrder', Array) #4 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerCheckoutConfirm->index() #5 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #6 /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter-> in /home/izmirbeauty/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php on line 59

Attachments

error.jpg

error.jpg (344.87 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

Post by straightlight » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:05 am

Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by McKenzie56 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution , after installing legit purchase of xFeePro Module
i am sharing the error : i tried to uninstalled , and installing again but it couldn't work , then after that i try to disable and removed all files
please share any suggestion according to Wendys Survey