Post by patrickbozic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Working with OC 2.0.0.1 and the Journal 2 template.
I recently renamed my admin folder and applied that to admin/config.php and vqmod/pathReplaces.php.
Then I reset all file permissions: 644 for files, 755 for folders and 444 for config.php, index.php, admin/config.php, admin/index.php and system/startup.php.

Since then, when I press the save button in System > Settings, my request eventually times out and I get the 504 Gateway Time-out message.

Does anyone have an idea, how to fix this?

Location - Germany

Post by rjcalifornia » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:13 am

patrickbozic wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:43 pm
Working with OC 2.0.0.1 and the Journal 2 template.
I recently renamed my admin folder and applied that to admin/config.php and vqmod/pathReplaces.php.
Then I reset all file permissions: 644 for files, 755 for folders and 444 for config.php, index.php, admin/config.php, admin/index.php and system/startup.php.

Since then, when I press the save button in System > Settings, my request eventually times out and I get the 504 Gateway Time-out message.

Does anyone have an idea, how to fix this?
Any changes? That's odd. Can you check your server error log and see if any error is being logged? Did you make any modifications to your store lately?

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide