Post by hendrickboards » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:11 am

I am in need of a modification to an extension (https://tshirtecommerce.com/opencart/). This extension allows customers to design their own products by uploading photos and adding text. They have created an add-on, which creates an area whereby if the customer clicks on the area, they can easily upload a photo to this area. I am in need of the same functionality for text. So, if the customer clicks on a predefined area, a text window opens up allowing the user to type in text.

1. The text area would need to be defined by us when creating the product (text area is different from the text box as the text area will always be bigger than the number of characters entered)
2. The font, size and color would need to be defined by us as a default
3. If the customer types in a long text, the font size would get smaller OR set a maximum number of characters set on the product design level
4. Center, left justified and right justified would work within the predefined text area. Having the customer move the text block will complicate the user experience in this case.
5. Remove unnecessary buttons (i.e., upload image and add text) if using "element upload" feature and if selected in the settings

The add-on which allows for uploading of images when a customer clicks on this area is basically a jpeg image we create as an overlay when designing the product. This is how the addon works. I would probably guess that it would be the same (use of an image we create) for the user to click to add text. Or, it would just be a setting when creating a "element upload" area so that we could either create the area as an image upload or text upload, and based upon this setting, the customer would be served the appropriate window (image window or text window).

Post by ArnoldBB » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold2@talentsfromindia.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by deepvyas » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi ,
Greetings!
I have sent you an PM. Please check
Please add me on deepvyas71@gmail.com to discuss

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by andy54 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and would be glad to help you out....
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew