Post by pierinon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm

good morning, one of my clients told me that in the information section (at the bottom of the page on the left) About Us, Delivery Information, Payment information, Terms & Conditions are not displayed, it answers with this writing, What is the problem? :-(

"Not Found
The requested URL /about_us was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Last edited by pierinon on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by OSWorX » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:52 pm

pierinon wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm
good morning, one of my clients told me ..
Wrong approach posting here.
Because you are talking about a 'client' and now you want to get help for free while you earn money ..
Better to try it here in the commercial section.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by pierinon » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:05 pm

in fact I have not earned anything yet :-) I still apologize but it is the first post I write and I did not know there was the commercial area.

Post by straightlight » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:00 pm

pierinon wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:05 pm
in fact I have not earned anything yet :-) I still apologize but it is the first post I write and I did not know there was the commercial area.
While the expression: Try Before You Buy may become handy for many marketers, the expression: Read Before You Try may also be very handy on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Opa » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:24 am

pierinon wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm
good morning, one of my clients told me that in the information section (at the bottom of the page on the left) About Us, Delivery Information, Payment information, Terms & Conditions are not displayed, it answers with this writing, What is the problem? :-(

"Not Found
The requested URL /about_us was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Hi, Did you ever get the solution to "Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I am not making money building sites for a CLIENT. My Site that has been up and taking orders for the past 2 years has started giving this error when any user clicks on a Category option.

I am looking here on the Forum for a solution, but the look becomes difficult because of the Limit of Text one can put in the Search Box.

Opa