Post by mesaideas » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello,

I have a problem with Paypal Express, the invoice amount is different from the one withdrawn of a few cents.
I had this problem with Paypal Standard previously, and I had solved it, but now PayPal obliges me to use the Paypal express module, and now I can not solve.

Thanks

Mauro

Post by thekrotek » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:51 am

mesaideas wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:32 pm
I had this problem with Paypal Standard previously, and I had solved it, but now PayPal obliges me to use the Paypal express module, and now I can not solve.
I'm curious, how PayPal can oblige you to use their particular API? This has always been a choice of every store owner, not PayPal.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:12 am

thekrotek wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:51 am
mesaideas wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:32 pm
I'm curious, how PayPal can oblige you to use their particular API? This has always been a choice of every store owner, not PayPal.
Take note that PayPal policy statement are subject to change based on periodic time periods which PayPal users are normally being notified over email in order to understand the changes involved which includes their APIs.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON