Post by kenzacm » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi Guys,
I am using OpenCart in a cloud environment which is running decently OpenCare 3.0.2.0.

When trying to add an order when i select the products it does not add them, in the front end if you add a coupon code it doesn't add the discount and no error is displayed.

Also when i activate/install an extension it does not show updates until i refresh.

I think this is due to the page refreshing, is anyone familiar with this or know how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance, Kenza

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:13 pm

kenzacm wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:37 pm
in a cloud environment
What cloud environment?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by kenzacm » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 pm

i Use 20i as a host :)
They use cloud servers

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 am

Also when i activate/install an extension it does not show updates until i refresh.
This has to be done, by Nature of OC-things, and that's, what REFRESH has been built for... :laugh:
But it's only one Button Click away, so, what's the problem ?!
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by kenzacm » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:22 am

IP_CAM wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:47 am
This has to be done, by Nature of OC-things, and that's, what REFRESH has been built for... :laugh:
But it's only one Button Click away, so, what's the problem ?!
Ernie
Hi Ernie,
This is merely an annoyance however the main problem is i cannot add orders manually as the products appear but when i select add product it refreshed but the product is not added to the cart, also users cannot use coupon codes etc. If the user places an order with say bank transfer then i manually update from the admin panel i enter the coupon code on the order and it refreshes the page but does not update the order

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 am

Well, an Admin could log into the Shop as a registered User, and then create an order,
by ordering the 'regular' User way, and this would probably avoid the problems, you
mentioned above, and be much easier to handle too, I guess... ;)
Ernie
OOPS, my arrow has been placed a little to LOW! :laugh:
---

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by kenzacm » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:18 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:11 am
Well, an Admin could log into the Shop as a registered User, and then create an order,
by ordering the 'regular' User way, and this would probably avoid the problems, you
mentioned above, and be much easier to handle too, I guess... ;)
Ernie
OOPS, my arrow has been placed a little to LOW! :laugh:
---
I did try that also however the coupon does not update the cart, I've thought of everything to try and get round it to no avail

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:28 pm

kenzacm wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 pm
i Use 20i as a host :)
They use cloud servers
Define a "cloud server" as opposed to a "non-cloud server" ...

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom