Post by adventurebikeshop » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:37 am

Hi, some help would be appreciated. I have version 3.0.2.0 and I have loaded the Cardsave Payments extension for version 2.3.x (which is the newest one they can supply me with). Uploaded all the files and gone into Extensions and the option to install Cardsave Direct is there, installed it but when I click on edit I get the following error.

Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 141
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 147
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 153
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 157
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 159

In the cardsave_direct.php file these are the lines it mentions :

$data['breadcrumbs'] = array();

$data['breadcrumbs'][] = array(
'text' => $this->language->get('text_home'),
'href' => $this->url->link('common/dashboard', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token']. '&type=payment', 'SSL'),
'separator' => false
);

'text' => $this->language->get('text_payment'),
'href' => $this->url->link('extension/payment', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL'),
'separator' => ' :: '
);

'text' => $this->language->get('heading_title'),
'href' => $this->url->link('payment/cardsave_direct', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL'),
);

$data['action'] = $this->url->link('extension/payment/cardsave_direct', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL');

$data['cancel'] = $this->url->link('extension/payment', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL');

Anyone got the solution ???

Many thanks

Post by kestas » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 am

In version 3.0.2 token was changed to user_token. So you need change it. But only this can be not enough.

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by adventurebikeshop » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Thanks for the reply. I changed the lines with error messages to user_token (but not the ones at the top of the script that did not flag as an error). But not the bits where is says token=

I now get an error message

urbanbikeshop.co.uk is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

So that is slightly better but still not working !!!!

Post by kestas » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:07 pm

adventurebikeshop wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:37 am
Hi, some help would be appreciated. I have version 3.0.2.0 and I have loaded the Cardsave Payments extension for version 2.3.x (which is the newest one they can supply me with). Uploaded all the files and gone into Extensions and the option to install Cardsave Direct is there, installed it but when I click on edit I get the following error.

Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 141
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 147
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 153
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 157
Notice: Undefined index: token in /home/urbanbi1/public_html/admin/controller/extension/payment/cardsave_direct.php on line 159

In the cardsave_direct.php file these are the lines it mentions :

$data['breadcrumbs'] = array();

'text' => $this->language->get('text_home'),
'href' => $this->url->link('common/dashboard', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token']. '&type=payment', 'SSL'),
'separator' => false
);

'text' => $this->language->get('text_payment'),
'href' => $this->url->link('extension/payment', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL'),
);

'text' => $this->language->get('heading_title'),
'href' => $this->url->link('payment/cardsave_direct', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL'),
);

$data['action'] = $this->url->link('extension/payment/cardsave_direct', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL');

$data['cancel'] = $this->url->link('extension/payment', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL');

Anyone got the solution ???

Many thanks
For example this lines :

Code: Select all

must be:

Code: Select all

$data['action'] = $this->url->link('extension/payment/cardsave_direct', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'], true);
		$data['cancel'] = $this->url->link('marketplace/extension', 'user_token=' . $this->session->data['user_token'] . '&type=payment', true);
And as I have told not enough to change token to user_token. If you still have problem I can help you. Please PM me, or contact by email kestas@smartechas.eu

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here