Post by Mosstyn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:25 am

Hi,
Not sure if it's staring me in the face or not, but what I want to do is this:

I have a store with two categories, and I want to put a banner on the product pages of products in category 1 saying 'Click to view new products in category 2'
On the product pages of products in category 2 I want a banner saying 'Click to view new products in category 1'.

I can only seem to be able place a banner on ALL products regardless of their category, via the Product page layout.

Does that make sense?

TIA.

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:36 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mosstyn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 am

Thanks straightlight, I might have a use for that, but that extension is for different banners on different category pages, whereas I need them on the product pages of products within a certain category.

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:02 am

More locations of banners including banners-per-products: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31160

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON