Post by marketing@fats » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Good Day,

Hoping someone can assist.

I've recently downloaded Opencart 3.0.2.0 and the installation process ran perfectly. Got into administration side and started making changes to Store Name and general settings but nothing would save after I push the save button. Everything goes back to defaults. Any suggestions or topics in the forum regarding this.

Thanking you in advance.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:46 am

Ensure the mod_security is disabled on your site. Otherwise, only limited information has been posted above. Did you installed any extensions? Did you modified the .htaccess files prior? Any error / server access logs you could provide based on those saved events?

In addition, also ensure to set full permissions to your database on your database console.

Please read the forum rules, more information is needed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marketing@fats » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Thanks for the feedback,

Nothing was changed / modified. Opencart was downloaded, installed ( without errors ) and thats it. I did however change the template this morning, but still the same.

I did figure out that the changes are somewhat delayed because if I make a change and save, and I open a new tab in the browser and log into my admin panel then the changes show, but it gets very annoying having to go back and forth the whole time.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 pm

marketing@fats wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm
Thanks for the feedback,

Nothing was changed / modified. Opencart was downloaded, installed ( without errors ) and thats it. I did however change the template this morning, but still the same.
Switch back to the default theme and see if the same issue occurs.
marketing@fats wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm
I did figure out that the changes are somewhat delayed because if I make a change and save, and I open a new tab in the browser and log into my admin panel then the changes show, but it gets very annoying having to go back and forth the whole time.
Increase your PHP size limit from your php.ini file and see if that helps.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON