Post by anthonysespresso » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 am

Hi, Im hoping someone can help me. (step by step process)
When inside my shopping cart and I want to:
1) update my qtys, It wont update. It will reset back to the original amount.
2) apply a coupon code or gift voucher, it doesnt apply

Anyone know why this is happening. (the gift vouchers and codes are active and correct)

Post by anthonysespresso » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 pm

bump?

Post by anthonysespresso » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 pm

anyone?

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:54 am

If you don't get any responses, that probably means no one has a solution to your issue. This specific problem isn't in a default OpenCart installation, so it's probably due to a custom extension or theme you've installed. My guess would be that you have a javascript error on that page, but it really could be anything.

However, you didn't post your site URL, so there's no way for people to check out your site. If you want to post your site URL I'll take a quick look at the javascript console to see if there's a javascript error there. If not, you should check out your OpenCart error logs to see if anything is recorded there after trying to update / apply a coupon code.

If none of that helps, then you may have to hire someone to take a look for you. If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator