Post by bsmadmin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone can recommend someone to upgrade the New Zealand Post shipping module I have for OC 2.1 / 2.2 to work with OC 3.0.2.0
This is the link to the module - Developer does appear to want to support anymore or upgrade (purchased in January 2018) I have now given up waiting since 10th of May for a reply. https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=26555

I have attempted to get it working on a test site, have copied files to correct location and updated the paths to extensions/shipping/nzpost in the code etc but only get as far as NZPost showing in extensions/shipping and will not install, it is very similar to the built in Australia Post shipping option in the code and used that as a reference.

A blank error message box appears with OK button, no errors show in the log why it will not install,

I think only 2 files need to be fixed the admin controller file /admin/controller/extension/shipping/nzpost.php and under /catalog/model/extension/shipping/nzpost.php It may just be a simple fix.

The only other files are the tpl file which I tried tpl to twig convert and looks OK but not sure as not a programmer and 2 language files under /admin and /catalog

Thanks in advance
Ash

Post by bsmadmin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Anyone able to help please?

Post by DigitCart » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi,
It's hard to find the issue, since we don't have that extension.
Did you change variables?
5. Extensions are now prefixed by their category. so paypal_status would become payment_papal_status

My Extensions

Post by bsmadmin » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I did not post the code for the files as it's a paid extension, I did change the code to match like you mentioned but had no luck.
Had a PM earlier and sent details and someone is taking a look

Post by bsmadmin » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:03 pm

All working now thanks to xxvirusxx

Post by wowliving » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:20 am

hi is there an updated working extension for opencart version 3.0.3.2?