Post by Kuldlelu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:14 am

Has anyone had problems having reCAPTCHA or captcha on?

It was showing originally when I installed opencart in the beginning, but it seems not to be showing anymore in any of the pages like register, contact etc.

Server PHP version I had to change to 7.1 to get my payment module working (it didn't work in 5.6.) but reverting back to PHP 5.6 didn't seem to have any effect either.

I have few paid and unpaid extensions installed
- Journal 2 Theme
- XShipping Pro
- Xfee Pro
- Translatemate
- Social Login Pro (Dreamvention)
- Admin menu (Dreamvention)
and few others that I don't remember right now

{{ captcha }} tag is in place in Journal theme .twig files, but there is no sign of captcha in any of the places where it should be (including source code).

So appereantly it is not loaded at all.

Anyone else had problem with having captcha/recaptcha enabled but now showing?

Any ideas where the problem might be, would are appreciated!

I quess I could add the code manually, but I know mainly how to find piece of code and change it :)

Thanks in advance :)

Post by Johnathan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:50 pm

I'm not sure how Journal works and if it has its own captcha, but assuming it uses the built-in OpenCart one, double-check that you've set up a captcha in Extensions > Captchas, and that's it's enabled. Also check whether you've assigned the captcha to the relevant pages, in System > Settings > Option.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Kuldlelu » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:17 am

;D

Thank you very much for your help. I had totally forgotten System -> Settings -> Option / Captcha even existed.
Now it is showing after enabling it. Good that I didn't spend more than couple hours wondering it. :)

And just maybe I need to start reading documentation more, it probably was mentioned there too...

Once more, thank you very much!

Post by Johnathan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:58 pm

No problem, glad I could help you figure it out.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator