Post by hridaynehu » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello,I am using a old version of Opencart.The default installation does not have GeoZone function.How can i get this function or extension so that i can configure my GeoZones.I am also getting the error

Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

Thanks
Hriday

Post by kissfw » Sun May 12, 2013 12:00 pm

I have figured out how to set up weight based shipping but I am still confused how to set up volume based shipping as well as weight and also how do I set up different rates for different postcodes in a particular state? My freight company has a much different rate for Sydney NSW CBD compared to country NSW. Any advice would be appreciated.

Post by kds » Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 am

Can you please update these directions for the currant version. The tax rate is in a different section now and these directions do not work on the current version.

kds

Post by dakhoco2 » Mon May 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks Q. Do you know if I can create 2 different shipping rules for different geozones. For example, free shipping for US if total amount $50 and free shipping International if total amount $70. Let me know if this question doesn't belong here, I'll start a new thread.

Công ty TNHH khí công nghiệp Minh Tâm sản xuất và kinh doanh đá khô CO2 hàng đầu Việt Nam

Post by kaoolo » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:55 am

I am lost here. In a mufti-environment store, when a member uploads a new product, what information does he enter in Tax Class?

I am assuming that people will be buying allover the USA.

thanks

www.kaoolo.com

Post by Qphoria » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Updated for 1.5.x and 2.0.x menu layout.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:06 pm

kaoolo wrote:I am lost here. In a mufti-environment store, when a member uploads a new product, what information does he enter in Tax Class?

I am assuming that people will be buying allover the USA.

thanks
What does it matter what store?
If you have 2 stores that are based in California, they both have California tax. You would assign the product the same tax rate regardless of store.

Administrator

Post by TreasureofDreams » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:45 pm

I need help to find out how to setup sales tax with GeoZones for store pick items. Any customer from any state that chooses store pickup will be charged the sales tax of the store's state location. For example:

If the store is located in OH and I make a purchase in NJ but I want to come to the store to pickup the item then the sales tax for NY would be applied even though I live in NJ. The person should only be charged sales tax and not a shipping rate because they selected to come to NY to pickup at the store location.

I need complete steps to help setting up the correct sales tax for OH residents and store pickup.

On the shipping how would I setup Pickup from store so that it is an option to choose during checkout but not charge the customer any shipping rate?

On the Settings - Options - Taxes how do I setup the Use Store Tax Address (Shipping or Payment) and then Use Customer Tax Address (Shipping or Payment) which do I select for each?

I bought the extension Pickup Pro but I can't get it to work correctly and the developer isn't answering questions.

Post by Skawty » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Im trying to setup my shipping only within the UK. but i have different costs for different areas.

So im trying to do it by UK Geo zones but when i go to select the Geo Zones it only shows all zones i cant select individual zones?

Is there any reason its doing this?

Location - UK

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 am

Skawty wrote:Im trying to setup my shipping only within the UK. but i have different costs for different areas.

So im trying to do it by UK Geo zones but when i go to select the Geo Zones it only shows all zones i cant select individual zones?

Is there any reason its doing this?
So in the dropdown you only see "All Zones" ?
Do you have anything in Localisation->Zones ? You should have thousands of zones there.

Administrator

Post by ronniemc » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Looking for some advice please. My store has suddenly stopped accepting overseas orders after 2 years without a blip. I have had a look and can`t see anything that has been changed to cause this. I am the sole adminstrator for the site. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance.

Post by HelenH » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:59 am

Hi,

I just ship to the UK and EU countries and I have set up the Geozones etc and work fine. I don't want to ship to outside these countries, but people can currently place orders with no VAT, and just choose 'pick up from store' as an option. How do i stop this from happening?

Thanks

Helen

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 pm

What have you got the Geo Zone set to in the pick Pickup From Store module?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by deepakrajput » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Nice guide, thanks for share this guide.

Opencart - Main Site

Location - CA

Post by sachin6609 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello sir

i am using oc version 2.2.0.0

When i go to add geo zone there is no any option in ALL ZONE dorpdown in zone section i have download the latest oc 2.2.0.0 from the site install in my localhost but there is also no option

Can you please help me out

Thanks

Sachin