Post by fadichmn » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi,
I know this is not an issue but I really want to get this fixed. Anyone can help here?
The yellow marked positions is when I click there, the mini cart closes its "dropdown" toggle.

#1. While deleting an item inside the minicart, it closes directly after.
#2. This is correct. If I click there, the mini cart closes as it should be.
#3. If I click there, the mini cart closes.
Image

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:47 am

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:31 am

Well, this is not an OpenCart Default Theme, you use, as it looks,
therefore, you'll need to contact the Theme Supplier, to find out,
no-one else would know, not using the same Theme ... 8)
Good Luck
Ernie

I'm rarely still active at the OC Forum. To reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
A Demoversion of my free OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5 Software Edition
can be seen in real Action here: http://www.jti.li/shop/
---
1'000+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
---
Image


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by fadichmn » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:31 am
Well, this is not an OpenCart Default Theme, you use, as it looks,
therefore, you'll need to contact the Theme Supplier, to find out,
no-one else would know, not using the same Theme ... 8)
Good Luck
Ernie
It is a modified default opencart theme 3.0.2.0. I am just using CSS for this layout. Also you can try the OpenCart demo site and you will see exactly its the same thing :)

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:47 am

Post by fadichmn » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:43 pm

I need help please, anyone?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:47 am

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:29 am

Well, in the Demo OC, it does exactly, what it should, and what you described.
Meaning, that there is no problem.
Ernie

I'm rarely still active at the OC Forum. To reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
A Demoversion of my free OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5 Software Edition
can be seen in real Action here: http://www.jti.li/shop/
---
1'000+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
---
Image


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by fadichmn » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:33 am

IP_CAM wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:29 am
Well, in the Demo OC, it does exactly, what it should, and what you described.
Meaning, that there is no problem.
Ernie
Thats why I wrote:
"I know this is not an issue but I really want to get this fixed. "

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:47 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], OpencartMarketing, thekrotek and 32 guests