Post by thekrotek » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:29 pm

CybaGirl wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:55 pm
Sorry but your logic in thinking like this may be alright when there is a wide range of extensions to chose from but in my case you are so very wrong. Simply because without naming the developer in question and the extension there was only one choice in regards to this particular extension. So please tell me how I could have chosen another extension that worked out cheaper with your way of thinking and did the same thing? Perhaps this developer needs some competition?
In this case you have no choice and support period doesn't matter at all. You either buy even with 6 months period or you don't. Period.
CybaGirl wrote:
None the less I am just bringing this to the attention of everyone and all the developers I have spoken to so far agree with me and have taken steps to look after their customers and implement changes rather than seeing them as a cash cow and as I said before until this is fixed I will never make such an expensive purchase like this again on such a short support time as it's too expensive to get caught like this.
And again: this is YOU who need to pay attention, when purchasing software. YOU should ask pre-sales questions, watch demos and do all other stuff customers tend to forget nowadays. What you're trying to do here is blame others in YOUR OWN mistakes you probably made in the past. So let me be clear on this:

- If you purchased an extension and didn't notice it had a 6 months period - not developer's problem.
- If you purchased an extension and forgot to download it before license expired - not developer's problem.
- If you purchased an extension and forgot to ask pre-sales questions, which in the end turned into disappointment - not developer's problem.

I'm asking you one more time: STOP blaming others. When you purchase software, you can only count on good support and timely bug fixing. All the rest is optional and depends strictly on developer. Developers are different, they all set prices on their extensions differently, they all provide support differently, they define support period differently and so on. You absolutely can't demand from all of them to meet your vision of decent support and license management. Sometimes what's decent for you is unacceptable for others.

If you asked me, I'd bluntly said NO to your suggestion to allow downloads, when license expired. No, no and no. And trust me, most developers will say the same. Software development is a business, for god's sake, not a charity contest.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by CybaGirl » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:29 pm

And again: this is YOU who need to pay attention, when purchasing software. YOU should ask pre-sales questions, watch demos and do all other stuff customers tend to forget nowadays. What you're trying to do here is blame others in YOUR OWN mistakes you probably made in the past. So let me be clear on this:

- If you purchased an extension and didn't notice it had a 6 months period - not developer's problem.
Obvisouly you are missing my point and want to talk down to me which I won't tolerate!

NO I DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE!!!!

Where does it state that if the support period is only six months then you can only download updates for six months?

Obviously you do not comprehend what I am saying! So let me make this a bit clearer for you!

OTHER DEVELOPERS I HAVE SPOKEN TO WHERE NOT AWARE OF THIS!

Is that clear enough for you and stop telling me I need to pay attention when it is you who needs to pay attention as to what I am saying as well as comprehending what I am trying to say!

What is wrong with you?
thekrotek wrote:
- If you purchased an extension and forgot to download it before license expired - not developer's problem.
- If you purchased an extension and forgot to ask pre-sales questions, which in the end turned into disappointment - not developer's problem.
It's obvious to me you only care about your own financial gain and nothing of your clients. So you seem to think it's ok for people to buy software with bugs in it then expect them to pay to have it fixed after the support period is over. As I keep telling you not one developer has denied me a more recent version when the support period is over apart from one so far and I have purchased MANY extensions!

Furthermore I am avid gamer and I have well over two hundred games in my Steam account and guess what? I am still getting bug fixes for these games years after they were purchased. So your theory of having to pay for updates from software developers holds no value and only seems to apply to you.

None the less I am not interested in arguing with someone who only cares about themselves and doesn't comprehend what I am saying. Good luck on your ventures as I am sure you are going to need with an attitude like yours.

Kind regards,
Erica

Location - Queensland, Australia

Post by OCdevWizard » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:48 pm

thekrotek wrote:
CybaGirl wrote:
Sorry but your logic in thinking like this may be alright when there is a wide range of extensions to chose from but in my case you are so very wrong. Simply because without naming the developer in question and the extension there was only one choice in regards to this particular extension. So please tell me how I could have chosen another extension that worked out cheaper with your way of thinking and did the same thing? Perhaps this developer needs some competition?
In this case you have no choice and support period doesn't matter at all. You either buy even with 6 months period or you don't. Period.
CybaGirl wrote:
None the less I am just bringing this to the attention of everyone and all the developers I have spoken to so far agree with me and have taken steps to look after their customers and implement changes rather than seeing them as a cash cow and as I said before until this is fixed I will never make such an expensive purchase like this again on such a short support time as it's too expensive to get caught like this.

I'm asking you one more time: STOP blaming others. When you purchase software, you can only count on good support and timely bug fixing. All the rest is optional and depends strictly on developer. Developers are different, they all set prices on their extensions differently, they all provide support differently, they define support period differently and so on. You absolutely can't demand from all of them to meet your vision of decent support and license management. Sometimes what's decent for you is unacceptable for others.

If you asked me, I'd bluntly said NO to your suggestion to allow downloads, when license expired. No, no and no. And trust me, most developers will say the same. Software development is a business, for god's sake, not a charity contest.
This is the best speech what I ever seen. Agree.

OCdevWizard - OpenCart extensions and modules.

Location - Eastern Europe

Post by thekrotek » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:44 pm

CybaGirl wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm
It's obvious to me you only care about your own financial gain and nothing of your clients.
It is obvious to me, that you only care about your purse and don't care about any efforts developers spend on their software and that they also have to eat.
CybaGirl wrote:
So you seem to think it's ok for people to buy software with bugs in it then expect them to pay to have it fixed after the support period is over.
Yes, absolutely. If you purchased extension and it has bugs, you report them and wait, when fixed. Usually, they're fixed fast. If you found these bugs close to your license expiration date, reported them, but your license expired before bug fixing release was out, then yes, you either renew the license or have your bugs not fixed. Can't be more normal.
CybaGirl wrote:
As I keep telling you not one developer has denied me a more recent version when the support period is over apart from one so far and I have purchased MANY extensions!
So what's wrong with that? Your license expired, you can't download or request support. That one developer, who offered you new version for free is a hero.
CybaGirl wrote:
Furthermore I am avid gamer and I have well over two hundred games in my Steam account and guess what? I am still getting bug fixes for these games years after they were purchased. So your theory of having to pay for updates from software developers holds no value and only seems to apply to you.
You obviously have ZERO understanding on how licensing works and that there're different licensing schemes, which depend on different things, including programming language, potential number of sales etc. Steam purchases are for life, yes. But you don't own a game, you RENT it. Did you know that? I really hope you do. Also, sales on Steam are HUNDREDS (if not thousands) times more, than sales on OpenCart Marketplace. Everybody plays games, but only few use OpenCart (comparing to total number of gamers in the world).

There're also games for mobile devices, which are mostly on freemium now. This means you can play the game for free (eventually you will hit the paywall, but still will be able to play). But such games are being downloaded by MILLIONS and depend on "special gamers" (they're called "whales"), who use in-app purchases and spend THOUSANDS of dollars. So according to your logic, all OpenCart developers should give away their extensions similar to mobile games and use in-app purchases to profit. At least, this is what comes from your notion about Steam.

I'm sorry, but you don't even understand the difference between the software you purchase. Yet you're trying to convince us in your vision of software licensing. Please, stop this charade. I already told you, that your complaints about not being able to download software, when license expired, is NOT normal for THIS MARKET. The faster you understand it, the less complaints you will have in the future. You don't expect to be bathed, when you go to the movies, so don't expect Steam licensing scheme on OpenCart or any other similar marketplace.

Expert Member

Post by Johnathan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Quick question for CybaGirl:

Did you actually lose access to the extension once the license period was up? My understanding is that you should still have access to the download for the version you purchased, but not any later versions that were released after your license was up. That's the way Daniel originally described how it worked, and from what I've heard from my users it sounds like it works that way.

Did the developer disable the extension completely? Or do you really lose access to all downloads after the license is up?

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by CybaGirl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 am

Hello Johnathan and thank you for your message.

Finally one of the best developers on Open Cart responds with a constructive comment over that other fool who just wanted to cause an argument because they simply (STILL) cannot understand what I previously wrote and insisted on talking down to me!
Johnathan wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:32 pm
Quick question for CybaGirl:

Did you actually lose access to the extension once the license period was up? My understanding is that you should still have access to the download for the version you purchased, but not any later versions that were released after your license was up. That's the way Daniel originally described how it worked, and from what I've heard from my users it sounds like it works that way.

Did the developer disable the extension completely? Or do you really lose access to all downloads after the license is up?
No I did not loose access to the ability to download the version of extension I had purchased. I can still download this. What has upset me is the cost of the extension and the short support time which I did not know at the time is tied in to the ability to download newer versions. The fact that version 3.x.x.x has been released and I cannot download it has upset me. I mean we are talking about a $200.00 extension that was only purchased in March of this year and not a $20.00 extension.

Also as I mentioned before and something that other rude fool still doesn't get is. That all the developers (YES NOT ONE) but all the developers I have contacted about getting updates outside of the support period have been kind of enough to look after me and email me the later versions and bug fixes. So unlike the greedy forum clown on here! They realise the benefits of keeping their customers happy so that they continue to buy their extensions which in turn keeps them in business, especially when you are dealing with a person that developers Open Cart eCommerce websites and multiple licenses are purchased as new sites are put together. This is another reason why I always choose your extensions first when you have something I need as you have always provided me with the best customer service and looked after me if and when I have had a problem.

I guess I am very disappointed that this other developer doesn't see things the way you and all the other developers I have contacted about this problem do.

Furthermore I was never made aware of these new changes and as you know I have purchase so many extensions on the Open Cart market place over the years. An email to all past and present clients notify them of these changes would have been nice as I could have made a more informed choice about the purchase. For example I could have asked when was version 3.x.x.x going to be released? Or perhaps asked if they could please let me know when version 3.x.x.x will be released and I will buy a license.

Sadly I guess nothing is going to change and lesson learned for me and I shouldn't expect other developers to be like yourself in regards to looking after their clients. So from now on I will ask more questions or simply I will just avoid buying from developers from now on that do not give at least twelve months support unless I have previously dealt with them as I know they will look after me and if that means I don't make expensive purchases on here then so be it. But I have to say who are the real losers when I and others keep our money in our pockets?

Furthermore I would like to add I would rather pay for support (as I have done in the past) and when I have needed it than loose the ability to download new versions of the extensions within a twelve month period.

None the less If you would like to discuss this further Jonathan please feel free to email me.

Thank you for taking the time to respond constructively and have a great day :).

Kind regards,
Erica

Post by CybaGirl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 am

OpenCart Addons wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:55 am
thekrotek wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 am
An option to either reply or delete stupid reviews would be nice. For now every "nice person" can write anything and you can't even defend yourself.

There're tons of inadequate people out there, you know :-)
I don't agree that developers should have the right to pick and choose which reviews are shown as no developer would keep negative reviews of their product visible to the public.

The ability to leave an official reply to a review should be adequate. It gives the developer an opportunity to address the customer in a formal manner for future customers to see.

Combined with the ability to see all reviews within your seller account panel, you can contact dissatisfied customers in an attempt to resolve any issues they may be experiencing, which gives you the opportunity to convert that negative review into a positive review.

Joel.
Thank goodness common sense prevails!

If a developer is bad and greedy then it is up to them to change their attitude to remain in business and a previous customers review of a bad developer will warn others not to buy from them as it should be.

Thank you for not taking that suggestion seriously Joel!

Post by Johnathan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Ah, I see what you mean about the license period. I agree that it should probably be clearer that the license is for "support and updates", since it doesn't state that explicitly. Hopefully Daniel will address this in the future.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by jean-c » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 am

OpenCart Addons wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Seller Backend
  • Add ability for developers to download their own extensions. Allows developers to verify the uploaded extension is correct
Any way to expedite this? It has been requested since 2011
https://www.opencart.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=45803

Post by thekrotek » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:13 pm

jean-c wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 am
Forget it, nobody's fixing Marketplace for a long time already. There're tons of issues been posted and very few fixed. The whole future of OpenCart itself seems kinda dim to me, so Marketplace is the last thing you should worry about.

Expert Member

Post by Burt65 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:09 am

thekrotek wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:13 pm
jean-c wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 am
Forget it, nobody's fixing Marketplace for a long time already. There're tons of issues been posted and very few fixed. The whole future of OpenCart itself seems kinda dim to me, so Marketplace is the last thing you should worry about.
While I'm not saying that I completely disagree with your feelings, I however wonder, who's this kind of posts, is supposed to help???

Do you seriously believe that whinging in this forum, is really going to change things around here?

Has arguing with customers and pooping in your nest ever got you anywhere in life???

Please, and I mean this, take all this as constructive criticism. This is the Opencart community forum, not Daniel personal diary and definitely not a church. We welcome people that are happy to help, and more importantly happy to be part of the community... You seem to be worried a lot about your possible financial situation, if all other developer here don't follow your path, and yet by looking at the market sales, it seem that the ones doing well, are the ones that don't seem to completely agree with such path (hint hint)

I would like to also draw your attention again on how, another developer that it seems of doing "well" around here, did managed to handle Cybagirl query... (hint hint)

Now, I'm not getting between you and Cybagirl, as it seem she's doing perfectly fine, but regarding jean-c post, I got to ask if he has ever helped anybody around here before or he just expect people to run now, because he's got a HD problem..

Yes it is true, someone did suggested that feature long time ago. But lost of things have changed since, and on these days, lots of improvements/changes have already happen on the market. However jean-c if you are serious about this feature, (as I'm sure you are), my suggestion would be to also contact the Opencart Company HERE or even better using the Marketplace Support and to follow up with their replies..

This thread was started by Joel in collaboration with Daniel regarding taking suggestions for improving the market. It does not mean however, (as time has taught us before) that all suggestion are or will be taken in...

I'm sure, all we can do, is keep hoping and asking nicely in an educated manner, and keep all the useless negativity and confrontational attitude for a more suitable arena..

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by thekrotek » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 am

Burt65 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:09 am
Do you seriously believe that whinging in this forum, is really going to change things around here?
I seriously believe in facts, even in those, which aren't pleasant for you (and me). I'm a realist, not a dreamer. An facts are the following:

- OC 3 is a massive failure. If nothing's really changed in development strategy, things will only go worse.
- Developers (and a good ones) are leaving the scene. This is a fact, which says for itself.
- There were dozens, if not a hundreds of bug reports even in this topic, which hasn't been fixed and most likely will not.
- OC's still NOT a community, but instead one person driven framework, and that person is far from the Best Businessman of The Year reward.

There's no sense in replying me with lengthy texts, because they won't solve the issues reported as well. I expressed my thoughts and for now I think they bring a lot more sense, rather than "thoughtful replies". At least, they might save others some time. People visit and reply this topic, hoping that someone (read, head developer/team) will actually listen, but nobody does.

So, I'm sorry, but my replies have much more value in changing things for those, who come here. They will simply won't waste their time on senseless bug reports, which will NEVER be taken into consideration, because nobody (read, one single person responsible) will ever listen.

Expert Member

Post by Burt65 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 am

Well, if you realistically think that reply to customers like Cibagirl, they way you did, will bring you more business, you seriously are a dreamer..

As far as what you think of OC 3 and developers leaving the scene (where are they going? ;) ), this is the nature of the beast. If you like it, great. Good for you. But if you don't, no one has put a gun on your head and force you to deal with any of these issues...

And as far as your reference to the "one man show", I would have to say that things have improved a lot in the past 2 years.. There are still plenty of people in the Github that have helped and still helping Daniel to make Opencart what it is today... A very powerful yet economical way, to start an e-commerce adventure!

Sure, plenty of mistakes have been made along the way, and plenty more will lay ahead, but we still managed to move forward and to my knowledge, Opencart is still one the best FREE Open source online store management system, if you look at it, from a prospective user point of view!

So, you keep leaving negative (sorry, you called this realistic) posts, if it makes you happy. I just hope it is worth it your time...

I'm going to check my sales in the meantime. (Best December I ever had ;D )...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by thekrotek » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Burt65 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:42 am
Well, if you realistically think that reply to customers like Cibagirl, they way you did, will bring you more business, you seriously are a dreamer..
She isn't my customer and hopefully never will be, because she is extremely annoying. Also she asked questions about OC itself, not my extensions specifically, so I was talking to he like he is a random internet user. If you consider any random internet user asking random questions as your potential customer, this is YOUR choice, not mine. So, please, avoid any comments on the matter in the future, it's not you business. Mind yours.
Burt65 wrote:
And as far as your reference to the "one man show", I would have to say that things have improved a lot in the past 2 years.. There are still plenty of people in the Github that have helped and still helping Daniel to make Opencart what it is today... A very powerful yet economical way, to start an e-commerce adventure!
Probably, OpenCart is the only framework you know. I work for different frameworks and I know pretty good, what does "community driven" mean. I agree, that things improved in last couple years, we now getting much less "fk you, y'all idiots" attitude, but still far from community driven. OC 3 and current Marketplace both are a very good proof of it.
Burt65 wrote:
Sure, plenty of mistakes have been made along the way, and plenty more will lay ahead, but we still managed to move forward and to my knowledge, Opencart is still one the best FREE Open source online store management system, if you look at it, from a prospective user point of view!
For me "free" concept is a mistake, not an advantage. Yes, you can download it and install without paying anything, but this makes you less responsible. Most customers think that all the rest (extensions, customization, support) also have to be free. You give people free meal and in a few months they'll start asking, why serving is so small. This is the nature of the man, unfortunately.

To conclude all this, you may look at things optimistically, this is, again, YOUR choice. I'll be looking for another framework meanwhile, because I don't like how things are turning our for OpenCart - all that half-baked releases, broken Marketplace and such. Not my type.

Expert Member

Post by Burt65 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:06 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:56 pm
She isn't my customer and hopefully never will be, because she is extremely annoying. Also she asked questions about OC itself, not my extensions specifically, so I was talking to he like he is a random internet user. If you consider any random internet user asking random questions as your potential customer, this is YOUR choice, not mine. So, please, avoid any comments on the matter in the future, it's not you business. Mind yours.
Interesting... and I'm just quoting from her second post...
Hello TheKrotek and thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I have also brought of you in the past :).
I woudn't worry too much about her or anybody else around here for that matter, being your customer again, after this immature childish display...

I can safely assume that you didn't take any hints from my previous post, so here it is in black and white:

The crap you dribble in this community, is my business as it is the manner and tone of your post!
This is not the first time that you have insulted other community members but I'll try to make sure it is your last!
This is a community forum where everybody have the right not to be talked down, not by you or anybody else for that matter..
If you don't like Opencart, as you are constantly complaining how bad it is, then don't let the door hitting your ass on the way out!

You have now officially and publicly been warned...

Location - Oz

Post by thekrotek » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Burt65 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:06 pm
If you don't like Opencart, as you are constantly complaining how bad it is, then don't let the door hitting your ass on the way out!
That's the whole point: I DO like it and this is why I'm worried about its future! If I didn't like OpenCart, why should I even be bothered replying here? I don't like Drupal and I never was on their forum. I just don't care.

I didn't insult anyone, I simply expressed my opinion, which, as far as I'm concerned, is not yet forbidden. And yes, I think, that OpenCart future doesn't look very nice due to many years of wrong strategy in communication and management. Everything related to OpenCart, including Marketplace and forum, is still managed by a single person. Support team is not allowed to do even the basic things like delete the wrong review, which isn't normal.

Believe me, I'd LOVE to help fix it, but this is the case when any help will never be appreciated and most likely even declined. There're lots and lots of other community members, who think in a similar way. They ALL could help, they ALL could make OpenCart better, if anybody ever listened. Unfortunately nobody ever listens.

This was my point from the very start and this is what stands behind my bragging, which you don't like so much.

Expert Member

Post by Dhaupin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 am

1) The license text string is terribly misleading. "12 Months Free Support" does not imply that its a license period, nor that there is a limited period in regards to download availability. It simply says "you get free support for 12 months". Additionally, there is no tooltip style information in the extension update area of marketplace to let devs know what this flag does. Searching for "license period" lands you in this flame war thread. This is like a 10 minute add.......... .. .... ...

2) I agree that OC is more or less ran by 1 person, and like many others would agree, the sheer amount bugfixes, futureproofs, and features that have been presented yet denied from codebase is staggering. In regards to comments, the tone set forth by that 1 in swaths of places around the internet is not only childish, it's full of hasty types with mis-spellings and insults, totally shot from the hip much of the time. There is a solution however -- the fork button. Roll your own and accept fixes from main that are denied. Perhaps it will gain a following.

https://creadev.org | support@creadev.org - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.

Location - PA

Post by Burt65 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 am

Dhaupin wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 am
1) The license text string is terribly misleading. "12 Months Free Support" does not imply that its a license period, nor that there is a limited period in regards to download availability. It simply says "you get free support for 12 months". Additionally, there is no tooltip style information in the extension update area of marketplace to let devs know what this flag does. Searching for "license period" lands you in this flame war thread. This is like a 10 minute add.......... .. .... ...

2) I agree that OC is more or less ran by 1 person, and like many others would agree, the sheer amount bugfixes, futureproofs, and features that have been presented yet denied from codebase is staggering. In regards to comments, the tone set forth by that 1 in swaths of places around the internet is not only childish, it's full of hasty types with mis-spellings and insults, totally shot from the hip much of the time. There is a solution however -- the fork button. Roll your own and accept fixes from main that are denied. Perhaps it will gain a following.
Your N.1 point above is very good and actually related to this thread...

Unfortunately N.2 is not. There is nothing in your second paragraph that is related to the Marketplace fixes... It is just the same soup that has been dished over and over in the past 7 years. I don't pretend to be interested in this matter the least, but I always though that if I write a piece of software and then put it on Github, that doesn't mean that I MUST take in all the suggestion presented to me. I still have the choice. Right?
I'm not saying is right or wrong, as there is no right or wrong. I'm saying that I still have the choice to which person to listen too or implement their code... Am I right?

And like you, and the other hundreds before you, have suggested to make a fork, I completely agree. Make a fork and move on...
That's the beauty of the beast... Show us the right path...

But it seems, that it is a lot easier to just stay around here and complain about, how bad the software development or how rude Daniel is...

It would be nice, just to see some real action for once, instead of all this useless dribble about people attitude!

I would like to ask Daniel, Qphoria, James, Felix and whoever has the capability to add a new Forum and call it the "Developer Corners", where you guys can play this game back and forth and insult each other attitude and shortcomings as you wish (mind you, is going to be completely useless for the actual software development, but if that is what rock your boat guys... ). I would also make it visible only to developers, so that the customers (the one's who are actually paying the bills) can be spare from having to read this stuff all the times..

And BTW misspelling is one word, not mis-spelling... (that's called KARMA ;D )..

For the time being, lets keep this thread on the right path, that is Updates and Improvements to the Marketplace...

Location - Oz

Post by OCdevWizard » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Need to fix resize of textarea field.
http://i.prntscr.com/CVtBQi6BRZ_-sA4PUd2cDw.png
It must be resized in a vertical direction only.

Post by OCdevWizard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:15 am

Please add here two items http://prntscr.com/kd39ac, to the seller account.
1) Sales
2) Transactions