Post by Evilonion » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:57 am

Everything was running fine with my site with a template running.
uploaded a backup sql file and now I'm receiving these errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "common/home_top.twig" (looked into: /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme, /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/upload/catalog/view/theme).' in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('common/home_top...') #1 /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('common/home_top...') #2 /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('common/home_top...', NULL) #3 /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(35): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/home_top...') #4 /var/sites/f/firesidefabri in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215

Any ideas how i can repair this? nothing works, even selecting the default theme....

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:33 pm

No OC version posted. Caused by an installed extension. home_top.twig file does not exist in the original installation of Opencart.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:30 am

latest version 3.02 from github installed the other day.
installed foxy theme which ran fine until i ran the sql file for sample data.
I have no way of undoing the changes though so unsure what to do?

Post by straightlight » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:38 am

Restore backups. This would be the best course of action.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON