Post by Evilonion » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 am

i am moving a large store from 1.5 to 3.
everything was working fine but since moving the data across and uploading all the images to the server the image manager popup has stopped working.
I saw in the search that images over 3mb break the manager so i removed them but the popup still doesn't work.
Is there a way to increase the image limit? or is there another fix?

i have the latest version installed from github, is this fix included:
viewtopic.php?f=202&t=199909&p=704567&h ... up#p704567

or should i run this bug fix as well?
not sure what/why it would suddenly stop.

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 am

The codes I provided on that topic is NOT a bug-fix. It is a simple solution to provide an output whenever the maximum server tolerance limit size has been reached when using the uploads. With this addition, you are being notified whenever an error is returned on screen. Yes, you should apply it in order to extend this troubleshooting especially if you are not sure on why this issue is occurring since the upgrade.

As for the latest bug-fixes on Github Opencart, that would be the best option to use the master files whether it's a new installation or an upgrade process for Opencart.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 pm

ah ok, any ideas how i can fix my issue then?
i uploaded my image folder from the 1.5 store and image manager has stopped working.

Post by Evilonion » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm

deleted all images and cleared all cache.
so its not actual image data thats causing it to break :/

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Yes, you should apply it in order to extend this troubleshooting especially if you are not sure on why this issue is occurring since the upgrade.
The first solution for troubleshooting this issue is posted ... right here ...

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am

I've now implemented the changes you listed but still nothing shows up.
When you click the edit image or upload button the screen just goes a bit darker grey but no popup appears...

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 am

Clear all caches after implementing this page, use the developers kit by hitting F12, go to the console tab and re-click on the image manager. Also provide the latest events of your error logs based on this action.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 am

moved over to the pc and run internet explorer. pressed f12 and followed the instructions... when you click to navigate to either change product image or the store logo the message that appears:

HTML1300: navigation occurred.
File: index.html

nothing comes up if you click the image edit button for the popup.

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:38 am

Evilonion wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 am
moved over to the pc and run internet explorer. pressed f12 and followed the instructions... when you click to navigate to either change product image or the store logo the message that appears:

HTML1300: navigation occurred.
File: index.html

nothing comes up if you click the image edit button for the popup.
According to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/352 ... on-occured , it is not an issue. What about the latest error logs as amended above?

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:48 am

Code: Select all

2017-12-08 22:42:06 - PHP Warning:  mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'****database ip****' (using password: YES) in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/ocv3/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
2017-12-08 22:42:41 - PHP Warning:  mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user '***username***'@'***database ip****' (using password: YES) in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/ocv3/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
2017-12-11 12:08:57 - PHP Warning:  unlink(/var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/cache/cache.admin.language.1512991901): No such file or directory in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/ocv3/system/library/cache/file.php on line 67
2017-12-11 12:08:57 - PHP Warning:  unlink(/var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/cache/cache.admin.language.1512991901): No such file or directory in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/ocv3/system/library/cache/file.php on line 67
2017-12-11 12:08:57 - PHP Warning:  unlink(/var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/cache/cache.catalog.language.1512993030): No such file or directory in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/ocv3/system/library/cache/file.php on line 67
2017-12-11 12:08:57 - PHP Warning:  unlink(/var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/storage/cache/cache.information.1.1512991901): No such file or directory in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/ocv3/system/library/cache/file.php on line 67

I've altered the username and database ip for posting here.

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:51 am

Replace this file on your file server: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... e/file.php . Then, clear all caches from your Opencart admin. Then, logout from your OC admin. Clear your browser's cache. Close the browser, re-open the browser. This should rectify the issue for the file cache class.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 am

thanks I've now done that.
image manager still doesn't work.

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:25 am

If you haven't downloaded Opencart from Github Opencart master files, I would suggest to download the ZIP file from that location and install a fresh copy of Opencart on a separated folder with a new database on your server noticing if this issue will persist.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:35 am

thats how i started along this road.
i had this cart installed with a few mods which caused problems so i installed a new database and followed the various bug fixes that still needed to be done.
then installed journal theme and it ran fine, installed nitro but kept switched off and runs fine.
only thing I've now done is install import export which worked ok until i copied the image folder over from the old store to this new store...
figured it was a file size issue so I've deleted the images from the data folder but issue now persists.

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 am

Try with a fresh install without installing any extensions with the master files and keep monitoring the logs and the image manager button until identifying the source of the issue when transferring your images from v1.5 to v3.x .

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 am

image manager works when i install excel port but i checked the error logs and this comes up straight away:

2017-12-12 20:36:58 - PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No route to host in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/upload/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
2017-12-12 20:37:11 - PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'USERNAME'@'IP ADDRESS' (using password: YES) in /var/sites/f/firesidefabrics.co.uk/public_html/upload/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7

this is also on the other previous install of oc3
I've changed the code above to remove the username and ip address...

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:20 am

Ensure your database credentials are correctly entered from your config.php and admin/config.php files. Although, if you are able to login into the admin and seeing these logs as new entries when hitting a page or a feature, including the image manager:
2017-12-12 20:36:58 - PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No route to host
As per this page describes: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/286 ... now-and-th . Your host is not using an FQDN name for your database IP address. Contact your host to gather the right host name configuration for your database and make those changes accordingly in your config.php and admin/config.php files. This issue should be rectified afterwards.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:49 am

any ideas what sort of problems that error could produce?
I find it strange that it says it cannot connect and yet i have installed oc without issue and access all the folders.

Post by straightlight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:51 am

Simply compare both config files from your old installation to your new install's configuration files ... if you do not remember your credentials, contact your host.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Evilonion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:33 am

the error is on both installs but i will contact the host thank you.
out of interest do you know where product images get saved to?
the folder structure seems to be different to 1.5
1.5 has all product images saved in image/data however oc3 doesn't have this folder from the standard install...