Post by Misaki » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 am

There is an error found in google captcha validation after successfully verified the captcha. The theme used is Journal2 in opencart Version 2.3.0.2.
g-recaptcha has-error and cannot submit the form, it is a popup form.
The captcha have an error and cannot submit the form. please help.

Attachments

Screenshot-2017-12-7 MISAKI COSMETICS.png

Screenshot-2017-12-7 MISAKI COSMETICS.png (115.87 KiB) Viewed 3103 times

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 pm

No need to bother about Captcha or Re-Captcha feature. Use the CSRF Form Protection instead to protect your HTML Form Posts: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=4773 . :)

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Burt65 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Misaki wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 am
There is an error found in google captcha validation after successfully verified the captcha. The theme used is Journal2 in opencart Version 2.3.0.2.
g-recaptcha has-error and cannot submit the form, it is a popup form.
The captcha have an error and cannot submit the form. please help.
If you don't use an old version of Journal2, your best bet would be to contact DA on Themeforest regarding this issue... It's a free service... ;)

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 pm

I don't see where ... the expense is required on my extension provided above ...

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Burt65 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:35 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 pm
I don't see where ... the expense is required on my extension provided above ...
Both your posts have no bearing on the Journal 2 html problem the OP mentioned in the popup. Da service is free when you report visual problem.
Why can't you spend an extra second to read properly people posts is beyond me...
He hasn't got a problem with Re-captcha. He has a problem with the Journal2 popup... The guy even put a picture up to show the problem... ???
This is a waste of time for everybody...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 pm

I see. Well, what seem to beyond me right now is the fact that the user did posted a screenshot demonstrating that Captcha is indeed installed which also involves in his statement that a captcha error code has appeared. What is beyond you does not really reflect on the already demonstrated facts from the first post since this issue is caused by captcha / re-captcha despite the fact that Journal2 is being used. Since the subject on the topic is definitely about SPAM, in the mean time, the CSRF Protection can definitely reduce these SPAMs.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Burt65 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 pm
I see. Well, what seem to beyond me right now is the fact that the user did posted a screenshot demonstrating that Captcha is indeed installed which also involves in his statement that a captcha error code has appeared. What is beyond you does not really reflect on the already demonstrated facts from the first post since this issue is caused by captcha / re-captcha despite the fact that Journal2 is being used. Since the subject on the topic is definitely about SPAM, in the mean time, the CSRF Protection can definitely reduce these SPAMs.
You really need to take a rest mate. In his picture you can see that that submit button is off the screen, therefore you cannot submit the popup form.
It has nothing to do with spam!!! It a problem that was fixed ages ago I believe in version 2.12 maybe it was 2.14. Or it could be also related to the size of the button and/or text in the form...
I didn't even look at your first reply, and my reply was definitely not addressed to you but to the OP...
Please read the OP again, again and again, then look at the picture he posted and look at where the submit button is...

Again, this conversation is off topic and is not helping anybody. You really should stop doing this...You need to learn to share this space with everybody!!! It's a forum, not straightlight bedroom... :D

Location - Oz