Post by kec » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:41 am

Hi,

After searching and testing for hours I'm totally stucked. But the question seems simple...

How can I implement some text before the quantity amount in the order invoice. See attachment.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Kec

Oc. 2.3.0.2.
Standard theme

Attachments

add_text.png

add_text.png (12.07 KiB) Viewed 1207 times

kec

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 am

This portion of the screenshot shows the order total modules. If you need to assign a new row, simply create a new order module with the total. :)

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kec » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. But I only want to put some text before the quantity number like:

Total quantity: 21
instead of only: 21

I only need to point to the right file where I can edit since I cannot find it, neither in the files or in the DB.
Regards,

kec

Post by kestas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:59 pm

kec wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 pm
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. But I only want to put some text before the quantity number like:

Total quantity: 21
instead of only: 21

I only need to point to the right file where I can edit since I cannot find it, neither in the files or in the DB.
Regards,
Hi,
You have not described which module generate this string, so little bit complicated to suggest. But seems there are some discount or special... so you need edit corresponding files to this extensions.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by kec » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. My printscreen is the bottom part of the order view from the admin. (Sales --> Orders and click on the blue icon with the eye in it behind an order.

kec

Post by kestas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:23 pm

kec wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:08 pm
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. My printscreen is the bottom part of the order view from the admin. (Sales --> Orders and click on the blue icon with the eye in it behind an order.
:) what I can click in your attached picture? There just a picture. The question was what is this 21? where form this came? this is some special, or discount (because I see minus (-))

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by kec » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm sorry :-\

The '21' is the total quantity from all the products that are bought in one order. The Minus '-' is just the discount that is given on the total quantity. That calculation is a mod from the respected ClearThinking website from Jonathan. (http://www.getclearthinking.com/ultimate-shipping).

kec

Post by webcorvo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi,

That new "field" is from one extension that you add ?

Opencart Developer - For custom work and support contact @ webcorvo@gmail.com

Location - Lisbon, Portugal

Post by kec » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Hmm, that's a new field then? Than I will contact Clear Thinking. When I have an update I will let you know.

kec

Post by webcorvo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm

kec wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 pm
Hmm, that's a new field then? Than I will contact Clear Thinking. When I have an update I will let you know.
ok ;)

Opencart Developer - For custom work and support contact @ webcorvo@gmail.com

Location - Lisbon, Portugal