Post by cimd2017 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:07 am

I have a problem with my store
(I´m currently using OpenCart 1.5.6.4.)

Every time a purchase is made, it is not synchronized with the store, so it does not generate reports or any specific information about the purchase. Why can this happen? http://tiendavirtual.mdc.org.co/tiendavirtual

The reports were working until 5 months ago, on 04/05/2017

Please help!! this is very important, would really appreciate your support!!

Post by yodapt » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:17 am

Did you install or change anything by the time it stopped working?

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:39 pm

If you go to Sales -> Orders, then Missing Orders from the status drop down, then click Filter. Do you see them?

What payment module are you using and what have you got it's settings set to?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by cimd2017 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:34 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:39 pm
If you go to Sales -> Orders, then Missing Orders from the status drop down, then click Filter. Do you see them?

What payment module are you using and what have you got it's settings set to?
Hi, thanks for your reply!
YES, all the orders appear under "Missing orders" filter. What can I do to fix this?

I'm using the iatai module,

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 pm

It sounds like your server is not receiving any notification messages from your payment provider. Do you see any messages in your error logs that could be related? Are there any options for setting the return URL in the module settings or your payment provider? Have you checked all the access keys and password in the payment module? Is there any settings on your server that could be blocking posts from your payment provider's server?

You could try asking the module author for support.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by cimd2017 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:24 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 pm
It sounds like your server is not receiving any notification messages from your payment provider. Do you see any messages in your error logs that could be related? Are there any options for setting the return URL in the module settings or your payment provider? Have you checked all the access keys and password in the payment module? Is there any settings on your server that could be blocking posts from your payment provider's server?

You could try asking the module author for support.
Hi, this is what my log shows
and this is the error line

Apparently something wrong with the status message

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:22 pm

The first issue is. are all orders coming back as CANCELLED? Line 250 is in the canceled block. Do you see the error in the error log for all orders and is it always line 250?

The second issue is. I $verify being set. You should see $verify= somewhere above the line with the error but in the same function. I would recommend you contact the author of the payment module for support. Without the full source code and knowledge of the payment gateway, it's very hard for someone to help with this.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by cimd2017 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:28 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:22 pm
The first issue is. are all orders coming back as CANCELLED? Line 250 is in the canceled block. Do you see the error in the error log for all orders and is it always line 250?
Yes, all of the orders appear as canceled

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 am

If you can't think of anything you installed or changed on your site at the time it stopped working. Maybe your payment provider made some changes to their system, which the module you are using isn't compatible with. Have you checked to see if there is an updated version of the payment module?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:58 pm

In the mean time, you can always try to see if this solution is working based on the redundancy of the cancelled orders statuses: viewtopic.php?f=199&p=694206#p694206

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON