Post by chri5 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello,

I am developing an Opencart v 2.3.0.2 site, with Klarna pre-installed.

I am having troubles with the KlarnaCheckout payment module

Here is the error;

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Klarna\Rest\Transport\ConnectorInterface' not found in dev.crazylady.se/public_html/catalog/model/extension/payment/klarna_checkout.php:79 Stack trace: #0 public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(178): ModelExtensionPaymentKlarnaCheckout->getConnector(Array, 'SEK') #1 /www/webvol2/4m/o7d8jj7c9bhw2z1/dev.crazylady.se/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(25): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #2 dev.crazylady.se/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/klarna_checkout_module.php(55): Proxy->__call('getConnector', Array) #3 dev.crazylady.se/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerExtensionModuleKlarnaCheckoutModule->index(Array) #4 dev.crazylady.se/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry) in dev.crazylady.se/public_html/catalog/model/extension/payment/klarna_checkout.php on line 79
You can also try it live at dev.crazylady.se

I contacted Klarna and they told me that something was wrong with the integration and told me to go here for help.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post by capte » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:58 am

Did you manage to fix this ?

Post by sulk » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Hi,

Can you please tell me how did you fix this? I also have same issue.

Thanks
Sulk

Post by Hausen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:39 am

Hi.
Did you solve this?
We also have problem to get klarna checkout to work on opencart 2.3.0.2

Someone reading this that are using klarna checkout on 2.3.0.2? How did you do to make it work?

Post by adamias » Thu May 25, 2017 4:41 am

If you have downloaded opencart from thier website you need to upload the vendor folder to the folder that contains the public_html or httpdocs folder.

root
- vendor
- public_html
- - admin
- - catalog

Post by tuben » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Is there any guide how to get this to work on OC 2.3.0.2 just gets empty page when going to checkout.
index.php?route=extension/payment/klarna_checkout