Post by Zoski » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi guys,

New to Opencart and therefore new to the forum, so my sincere apologies if I'm going over old ground. If that is the case, then please point me in the4 right direction to the right post.

We're currently using version 2.3.0.2.

We want to offer free shipping within mainland UK for all orders over £100.00 (excluding VAT). What would be the best way for us to set this up and how would we configure to achieve this?

Kind regards,

Zoski

Post by thekrotek » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:06 pm

There's a Free Shipping default shipping method, which does exactly what you want.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Zoski » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:20 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:06 pm
There's a Free Shipping default shipping method, which does exactly what you want.
That's great ..... but which and how do we configure it to add £x if order value under £100 but free if above?

Kind regards,

Zoski

Post by thekrotek » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:05 pm

You can't add anything with this module, you can only make free shipping available or not, if Total value above or equal.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Zoski wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:20 pm
That's great ..... but which and how do we configure it to add £x if order value under £100 but free if above?

Kind regards,

Zoski

You'd need to enable the Flat Rate method, so and set it to whatever value you want to charge for your shipping cost. It won't disappear over a certain total amount, but it should appear after the Free Shipping option when it's available, as long as you set its Sort Order correctly.

If you want something you have more control over, Total-Based Shipping can set flat rate and free shipping rates based on total. It also includes the ability to restrict charges by customer group, store, and geo zone. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator