Post by ravidevt » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 pm

I am getting this error in footer
Your Store © 2017

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen(/sess_f80708a060260c1edb9a4e9bce): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 39Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 41Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 43Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 45Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 47Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 49
Last edited by OpenCart Addons on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:20 pm

DannyM wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 pm
swguy wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 am
@DannyM: That code is not in a fresh download - you may have accidentally added that yourself.
yes, sure I'm blind and I'm not opencart dev. :laugh:
If you have partial data at the end of a file, it means you uploaded using an FTP "merge" command, so it kept extra data at the end of the file if the old file was larger than the new file. That shouldn't happen if you make sure your FTP application is "replacing" files instead of "merging" files.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by ravidevt » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 pm

While edit - Layout - Account, getting error

Notice: Undefined variable: language in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/controller/design/layout.php on line 369
Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on null in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/controller/design/layout.php on line 369

Post by OpenCart Addons » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:12 am

ravidevt wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 pm
I am getting this error in footer
Your Store © 2017

Warning: fopen(/sess_f80708a060260c1edb9a4e9bce): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 39Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 41Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 43Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 45Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 47Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/system/library/session/file.php on line 49
A fix for sessions has been added to the dev branch. The issue is some shared hosts use a global session folder, so when OC calls to destruct the session files after it's expired it tries to purge the global session folder.

Session files have been moved to a new directory within the OC folder structure.

To perform a quick manual patch, complete the following changes:
  • Create a new folder named "session" under system/storage/
  • In both config.php files, add the following:

define('DIR_SESSION', DIR_SYSTEM . 'storage/session/');
  • In system/library/session/file.php, replace the functionality of __construct() with:

$this->directory = DIR_SESSION;

Cheers,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by rgbrewer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 am

Edit: This seems to be only partially correct.

Just a note thats probably not important to anyone but me ...

The customer table in the database has changed. It used to have a column called address_id. Anything that relied on that column has been nuked from orbit.

It appears in OC_3 customer address information is linked specifically to orders. That is, an order has an address. A customer does not.
Last edited by rgbrewer on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 am

rgbrewer wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 am
Just a note thats probably not important to anyone but me ...

The customer table in the database has changed. It used to have a column called address_id. Anything that relied on that column has been nuked from orbit.

It appears in OC_3 customer address information is linked specifically to orders. That is, an order has an address. A customer does not.
The installer .sql file still adds an address_id to the "customer" table. Not sure why yours would have gotten removed, but I haven't looked in-depth at all the 3.0 code.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by rgbrewer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 am

Yep, yep. Imagine that. Turns out I'm an idiot.

It's still there, but set to Zero. The other half is correct, you don't have addresses for people, you have addresses for orders.

Post by ashwani_multi » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:55 pm

its version is slow as compare 2.3.x

is i m right ?

Opencart Quick checkout
View All modules
Any opencart issue contact me at support@opencartextensions.in

Thank you

Location - Ludhiana,Punjab,India

Post by Freakshow » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:34 am

Is this really the first official 3x release, hmm. Bug list is growing here, but at least it looks nice.
Think i will aim for 3.3.0.2, that seem to be the version interval where the releases is starting to smooth out :)

Freakshow

https://matoghage.no - Running on WooCommerce
https://www.doobie.no - Running on WooCommerce

Location - Norway

Post by rgbrewer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

just a notable callout: extension/extension is now marketplace/extension

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Freakshow wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:34 am
Is this really the first official 3x release, hmm. Bug list is growing here, but at least it looks nice.
Think i will aim for 3.3.0.2, that seem to be the version interval where the releases is starting to smooth out :)
There is no official OpenCart 3.0.0.0 nor 3.0.0.1!

At the moment we got this:
github dev branch is OpenCart version 3.0.0.1
github dev-cloud branch is OpenCart version 3.0.0.0 (beta)

Confusing version numbering, no proper beta-release for testing, no official release date, no explanation why it has 2 development branches. This is not yet the time for even porting existing extensions to OpenCart 3.x, there are still too many changes. For example the latest change will break many OpenCart 3.x extensions, because it involves the usage of the new multilingual 'oc_seo_url' DB table instead of current 'oc_url_alias'.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by sculptex » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 pm
There is no official OpenCart 3.0.0.0 nor 3.0.0.1!

At the moment we got this:
github dev branch is OpenCart version 3.0.0.1
github dev-cloud branch is OpenCart version 3.0.0.0 (beta)

Confusing version numbering, no proper beta-release for testing, no official release date, no explanation why it has 2 development branches. This is not yet the time for even porting existing extensions to OpenCart 3.x, there are still too many changes. For example the latest change will break many OpenCart 3.x extensions, because it involves the usage of the new multilingual 'oc_seo_url' DB table instead of current 'oc_url_alias'.
Despite what you say, 3.0.0.0 was flagged as an official release on opencart.com and github. Now they are backtracking and making 3.0.0.1 a beta.

ImageImage

Location - UK

Post by MarketInSG » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:33 pm

anyone tried the events system? Just had a look into it, seems like events for controller wouldn't work. It will only work for those controller loaded through $this->load->controller

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by nasser.man » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 am

Is this version (3.0.0.0) suitable for production server?

اگر پیامتون در این انجمن ندیده باشم با من از طریق وبسایتم در تماس باشید.
http://ressan.ir

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 am

nasser.man wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 am
No

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:35 am

MarketInSG wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:33 pm
anyone tried the events system? Just had a look into it, seems like events for controller wouldn't work. It will only work for those controller loaded through $this->load->controller
It only works
via the this->load->controller

Guru Member

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:37 am

That's too bad...means we are mainly still dependent on OCMod / vQmod to modify the controller files.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:49 am

MarketInSG wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:37 am
That's too bad...means we are mainly still dependent on OCMod / vQmod to modify the controller files.
No, you are not. Almost all controllers are loaded via a $this->load->controller, which uses the Loader class where it calls the event triggers.

Guru Member

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Let's say we try to modify catalog/controller/common/home.php, it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I didn't test it right...possible to run a test on your end?

Looking at framework.php, it seems like there's still controller files that goes through action.php instead.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by nasser.man » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:49 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:32 am
nasser.man wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 am
No
I have an uncompleted store using opencart 2.3.x, should i go with version 2.3 ? is will be possible to export /import its data to version 3.x ?

اگر پیامتون در این انجمن ندیده باشم با من از طریق وبسایتم در تماس باشید.
http://ressan.ir