Post by Quish » Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello all,
Iam using OC 2.1.0.1 and I run into a little inconvenience.
When I add history to order (lets say from Pending to Finished) alert tab appear informing me it was succesfully done.
Nothing wrong with that, BUT I need to change the text. Since it says this "You order has been successfully modified orders".

If any of you know where to change this text I would be very happy for your answers.

Post by acidrs » Thu May 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Quish wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm
Hello all,
Iam using OC 2.1.0.1 and I run into a little inconvenience.
When I add history to order (lets say from Pending to Finished) alert tab appear informing me it was successfully done.
Nothing wrong with that, BUT I need to change the text. Since it says this "You order has been successfully modified orders".

If any of you know where to change this text I would be very happy for your answers.
Hi Quish,
You should be able to find the text that you want to change in the language files. For example in admin/language/english/sale/ there is a file order.php.
This may not be the exact file you need to edit but you should be able to have a look around and find what your looking for.
Once you have found what you need to edit i would recommend creating a vqmod to make your changes.

Post by Quish » Thu May 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello acidrs,
thanks for your reply. I already checked sale/order language, model and controller files. No luck tho :/

Post by acidrs » Thu May 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Quish wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 9:58 pm
Hello acidrs,
thanks for your reply. I already checked sale/order language, model and controller files. No luck tho :/
Are you using any extensions for your orders or using a template for your store.

Post by Quish » Thu May 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Iam pretty sure alert message (positive or negative) has nothing to do with extensions.
Since you got the exact same allert message on demo of opencart.

Post by acidrs » Thu May 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Quish wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 10:37 pm
Iam pretty sure alert message (positive or negative) has nothing to do with extensions.
Since you got the exact same allert message on demo of opencart.
The only way the alert message could be to do with extensions is if the extension defines its own set of alerts. For example the Journal Theme uses the core alert messages as well as its own alert messages.
It could also be a translation error between an extension / module etc that was originally written in another language but hasn't translated perfect in to English.
I have been looking through the Opencart 2.1 files and have found references to things that are close to what your seeing but not exact.
You can PM me some details if you would like me to take a look and see if we can identify the cause.

Post by bonkopencart » Fri May 12, 2017 12:31 pm

edit this language file:

catalog/language/en-gb/api/order.php

Code: Select all

$_['text_success']           = 'Success: You have modified orders!';

Post by Quish » Sat May 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Thank you guys. You are awesome! :)