- Extension to assign customer groups to specific User in the administration area.
- The user that have assigned customer groups can view only the orders of the customers of those groups (preferably the duplication of the already existing sale/order - ex.: sale/orderlimited)
- The user that have assigned customer groups can view only the the customers of those groups (preferably the duplication of the already existing sale/customer - ex.: sale/customerlimited)
- Users that have customer groups assigned must have a different menu (a different fixed template is ok) that is linking only to Orders and Customers (those in previous two points)
- an additional notification email to the specific user for oders that are made by customers that are in the customer group that are assigned to it (the user). I mean, If a customer, member of the customer group "assignedtouserAlfa", does an order, the email that usually arrives to the store ALSO arrives to the user "Alfa" that have the "assignedtouserAlfa" customer group assigned.
- The users with assigned customer groups must not have access to the dashboard and are redirect to the (limited) "orders" area (sale/orderlimited).
No core files overwriting. Vqmod.
The version of opencart is 184.108.40.206.
The current store already have modifications/extensions.
We will try to sort compatibility problems by ourselves when/if needed as long as the previously requested features are correctly working.
Send a quotation and timeframe to info[at]bnit.it with subject: "OC CustGrpUser"
There's no deadline at the moment..
An email has been sent to you on behalf of Opensource Technologies. Kindly check.
Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company
Following some difficulties with a developer on this, we are now looking to have this work completed and require it finished by the 27th January. Please let me know if you are able to complete this work and we'll be ready to go straight away.
More detail below:
There will be a master store admin as usual, with full control over all customers and groups
We require a facility to create a company as a customer group
Within this company we require sub departments to be created (e.g. warehouse, office etc)
Each sub department must have access to their own products and generic products only.
Each user should be able to view the orders within their department.
Each company must be able to have administrators of that company, who can make changes to the department of a user, and view all orders placed within that company.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests