Post by ashiku66 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:27 am

I found a problem and I did not solve the problem. I looking for your support as soon you can. Please check attach for seeing problem.

Attachments

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-2.png (45.66 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-1.png (180.24 KiB) Viewed 2069 times


Ashikul Islam
Founder & CEO
oBak Shop


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 am


Post by ashiku66 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:12 pm

ashiku66 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:27 am
I found a problem and I did not solve the problem. I looking for your support as soon you can. Please check attach for seeing problem.
Need help, Please anyone help me.

Ashikul Islam
Founder & CEO
oBak Shop


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 am


Post by sunriserucom » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:04 am

Hello!

This issue was solved in different topic. Please see: viewtopic.php?f=191&t=163542

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 am
Location - Russia, Kursk

Post by ashiku66 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:30 am

sunriserucom wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:04 am
Hello!

This issue was solved in different topic. Please see: viewtopic.php?f=191&t=163542
I need specific solution for my problem. I'm not good expert.

Ashikul Islam
Founder & CEO
oBak Shop


User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 am


Post by sunriserucom » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Please, try add your email address into store settings and check user email, who makes checkout

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:52 am
Location - Russia, Kursk

Post by ashiku67 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:34 pm

sunriserucom wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:22 pm
Please, try add your email address into store settings and check user email, who makes checkout
same problem :(

Ashikul Islam
Founder & CEO
oBak Shop


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:58 pm
Location - Dhaka
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests