Post by JusMeJim » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:52 am

I'm using the free version of export/import. (https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... cense=free)

OC V. 2.3.0.2

I've been very happy but do have a few questions.

When adding a product it appears that you also have to add a product_id to upload the new product? One will not be assigned automatically? Also product_id must be in the proper numeric order or else you get an error message?

To "clean up" your spreadsheet and make it easier to work with, you cannot delete any of the (unused) columns?

Occasionally when importing I'll get the message that the import was successful but yet none of the changes take place?

To better help in assigning related_id to certain products I've sorted the spreadsheet by name, filled in the related_id and then resorted based on product_id (since it appears that product_id must be in numeric order), but when doing this none of the changes will take place?

Just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on any of the above issues. Thank you.

Post by mohittyagi82 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Hi,
I have already worked on such extensions. I can modify your extension as per your requirement as modification in extension is the only way for this issue.