Post by jaydeeuk1975 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 am

Hi

Im trying to change the owl carousel thumbnail size to 205px width and 205px height but cannot find any reference to this thumbnail anywhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Post by thekrotek » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:02 pm

It's right in Carousel module settings.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by giproc » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 am

What I'm seeing is that you can adjust the height and width of the images in pixels, but there is no setting for the image limit. Therefore I can't change the number of images from one carousel instance to the next.

For example, in the script the image limit is set at 8. This is fine for the manufacturer's images of say 200px.

But let's say I want to put another carousel of images on the product layout. I want those images to be 350px and show only 5 or 6 of them on a desktop. What's happening is the carousel takes the default image limit value of 8 and shrinks all those 350px images to around 200px. It still works fine, but I'd like the images to be larger.

Not sure how to accomplish this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Post by viethemes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:08 am

To change number of shown items you can open file catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/module/carousel.tpl and change items: 6 to your number.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by giproc » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:13 pm

But changing the number in the tpl changes ALL the carousels to that number rather than being able to have different carousels on different pages with different dimensions and number of images.