Post by vlim » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:56 am

Hi,
I cloned my 2.0.3.1 site and I removed these folders as suggested by the Straightlight (catalog/model/total
catalog/model/payment, catalog/controller/payment, catalog/model/shipping, catalog/controller/module, admin/controller/total, admin/controller/payment, admin/controller/shipping, admin/controller/module).

I have an extension problem (point of sale and a possible theme problem) but I also noticed in my admin Extensions all I have is Extension Installer and Modifications. Any ideas what to do?

Thank you
Vanessa

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:07 am

Have you clicked the refresh in extensions/modifications since the upgrade

Expert Member

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:42 am

If your Custom Extensions are not specifically matching OC v.2.3.0.2, they will not longer function!
Just to mention this! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by vlim » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:07 am

Hi Ernie and cyclops12,

I have refreshed the modifications, but still no extensions or events. Please see attached
The extensions are proving to be difficult because even if they are disabled I can't really test them unless I delete them and at the moment I've not nothing showing up on my page.

I am wondering if instead of cloning whether I should start with a new 2.3.0.2 version then install the theme (though I don't know how to take the theme changes I've got in 2.0.3.1 over to the new one, which is why I cloned) and upload my existing database into it. Sugguestions would be welcomed.

Thanks,
Vanessa

Attachments

extensionproblem.jpg

extensionproblem.jpg (32.54 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

Post by cyclops12 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Have you gone into system/users/user groups edit your admin group then click "Unselect All" and then click "Select All" on both Access and Modify Permissions then Save

Expert Member

Post by vlim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:05 am

Dear cyclops12,

Thank you, that restored the extensions, modifications and events.

I still have problems with a disabled extension which I deleted all the files that I could find (following a tutorial from iSenselabs) but then oc said there was a problem with the footer in this folder system/storage/modification/system/engine and I just renamed the original to something else but get a blank screen as it's probably looking for a footer that doesn't exist.
I commented out the lines with the theme hoping it might just take this but no luck.

Suggestions would be welcomed Many thanks, Vanessa

<?php
final class Front {
private $registry;
private $pre_action = array();
private $error;

public function __construct($registry) {
$this->registry = $registry;

if (!defined('DIR_CATALOG') && !defined('DIR_OPENCART')) {
if (version_compare(VERSION, '2.0.3.1', '<=')) {
global $loader;

}

}

}

public function addPreAction(Action $pre_action) {
$this->pre_action[] = $pre_action;
}

public function dispatch(Action $action, Action $error) {
$this->error = $error;

foreach ($this->pre_action as $pre_action) {
$result = $this->execute($pre_action);

if ($result instanceof Action) {
$action = $result;

break;
}
}

while ($action instanceof Action) {
$action = $this->execute($action);
}
}

private function execute(Action $action) {
$result = $action->execute($this->registry);

if ($result instanceof Action) {
return $result;
}

if ($result instanceof Exception) {
$action = $this->error;

$this->error = null;

return $action;
}
}
}

Post by cyclops12 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:17 am

Have you gone into extensions/modifications and clicked refresh then check for errors

Expert Member

Post by vlim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:20 am

Hi,
Yes I did, so I've deleted a front.php and then that lead to deleting a footer.tpl. When I delete them I get to my new extension problem then when I go to refresh the front.php keeps reappearing, even when I deleted it already.

Is there are way to start from a fresh 2.3.0.2 and to import themes? I'm guessing I can do an import database from phpAdmin but what about themes that we've purchased? I've got another extension (Point of Sale, POS) that has imcompatibity issues and I can imagine that I'll have theme issues.

Thanks,
Vanessa