Post by OpenCart Addons » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 pm

If there was a roll back plan I think it would have already happened.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by Burt65 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:50 pm

OpenCart Addons wrote:lol. Daniel's aware of the issues. I've sent him a link to the list via Skype.
So I'm guessing what they are trying to do is a live migration of software...

Kudos to them if they pull it off... but they could have at least put the roadworks sign out as a courtesy...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by cmccray » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 pm

So many more issues than I even found. I'm glad I found the appropriate topic for this, I posted about it yesterday but in the wrong place.

I'm new to OpenCart - "Welcome". This is awful for those of us using it as our shopping cart too. I am trying to launch our store in time for the busiest month and I can't download ANY of the extensions or themes I need, never mind even FINDING them.

Will they fix it fast do y'all think? Again - completely new to this, but even I can see this is completely awful for everyone concerned.

Dear OpenCart: Please don't just apologize for downtime. Please give us an idea of when it will be fixed. And not just the images.

Post by Burt65 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 pm

cmccray wrote:Dear OpenCart: Please don't just apologize for downtime. Please give us an idea of when it will be fixed. And not just the images.
My guess would be as good as yours, but judging by the scale of changes happening, I would say and hope for a day or two...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by OpenCart Addons » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Burt65 wrote:
cmccray wrote:Dear OpenCart: Please don't just apologize for downtime. Please give us an idea of when it will be fixed. And not just the images.
My guess would be as good as yours, but judging by the scale of changes happening, I would say and hope for a day or two...
What changes have happened? The only one I noticed is some of the images are finally coming back.

P.S. This new forum theme needs a lot of work. The quote text is larger than my post text.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by Freakshow » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:45 pm

i am missing a shitload of purchase/order history in my account, and it.... and the layout... well on the positive note, it really can only get better at this time.....if at all!

Freakshow

https://matoghage.no - Running on WooCommerce
https://www.doobie.no - Running on WooCommerce

Location - Norway

Post by NickT87 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:39 am

Just downloaded a well known extension. Went to upload to my website and it said file is not the correct type.

Have they been messing with the files as well?

Post by Daniel » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:21 am

Hi Guys,

Really sorry for all the issues. I did a lot of preparation before had to upgrade the site but thes large number of changes and massive amount of images and data caused me a big headache. I didnt sleep for 2 days. My staff stayed in the office very late.

Anyway currently reuploading the last couple of months worth of images. shouldn't be to long before everything will be working.

Also to the sellers. Sales are still going through but you might not get an alert about it or see the balance go on your account after a sale. dont worry. i know which ones have not had the money added to their accounts and Will added them as i can.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:32 am

well, but the forum itselfs still requires some visual mockups, that crazy QUOTE Font Size, by example, and those ancient-style rounded User-Images, and the fact, that everybody seems to be offline, all the time ! ::)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Daniel » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:21 am

will be changed soon.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by NickT87 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:21 am

Daniel wrote:Hi Guys,

Really sorry for all the issues. I did a lot of preparation before had to upgrade the site but thes large number of changes and massive amount of images and data caused me a big headache. I didnt sleep for 2 days. My staff stayed in the office very late.

Anyway currently reuploading the last couple of months worth of images. shouldn't be to long before everything will be working.

Also to the sellers. Sales are still going through but you might not get an alert about it or see the balance go on your account after a sale. dont worry. i know which ones have not had the money added to their accounts and Will added them as i can.
How many days roughly do you think before it will be back to normal?

Post by Burt65 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:10 pm

OpenCart Addons wrote: What changes have happened? The only one I noticed is some of the images are finally coming back.

P.S. This new forum theme needs a lot of work. The quote text is larger than my post text.
Ok, you got me... No changes as modification but changes as layouts...

BTW I just realised that in the market there is a much bigger problem.... In the bottom of the product it show the stars and then a number follow by the word "Reviews"...

They used to be comments... Who wrote these reviews??? But again once you open the product page they are called again comments....

I hope it will/can be fixed because who is going to buy a product with 0 sales and 0 comments???

Location - Oz

Post by kec » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:12 pm

The new theme screwed up A LOT.

- in the extension section: lots of links don't work any more
- the Search field doesn't work any more
- popup images don't work
- the filters don't work any more
- ALL the comments are gone!!!!!! (I HOPE this comes back SOON)

Highest priority seems me. Without the Extension section OC is useless.

kec

Post by rotaryracer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Anyone else having issues logging in to their account on the main site and/or setting up a PIN? Sent an email to the ZenDesk support address as well, but I can't get past the "setup a PIN for account security portion". I'm using the same login/password I always have, but it refuses to allow me past PIN setup, no matter what four numbers I enter. Easy to guess PINs (i.e. 1234) are at least blocked by the website and I get an error message, but PINs easy for me to remember are cleared and nothing progresses. I used the "reset my password" option, thinking that might help, but haven't seen an email yet with a new password. :( I've tried both Chrome and Edge thinking it could be a local browser or caching issue, but no luck.

I wanted to buy a new extension to send to my developer, but looks like I'm stuck until this gets sorted.

Post by D3MO » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 pm

This is getting not funny at all. who cares the forum look when the main part of all opencart world doesn't work? (that is marketplace) as a developer i cant even update the extension text itself, not to mention that i cant even find using search results almost none of the extensions i am trying to find:) it would be really funny if not sad when you search words and get even not related to these words results.

Also the worst part (at least to me) is that customers keep emailing asking about extensions they bought yesterday, today. But these orders not even has a record on account. It is hard to believe that there were made such a big jump without even a beta testers from real world in a real situations.

It is really sad at the moment when the upgrade i believe was made due to mobile responsiveness, but in mobile phone the website is completely disaster and not usable at all, there is not even a search field for extensions to search nor categories. Don't want to be a "bad ass" here:) and that is just my opinion , but why it was required to start fixing something that is not broken:) as a developers we could simply resubmit all of our extensions to the new website and had some migration period. :(

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by ndim_pro » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:43 pm

How the hell can I contact the developer I purchased an extension from?

When I hit the GET SUPPORT button I get redirected to a hilarious page where everything is so f**** up and hitting SUBMIT question leads to a 404 Page!

It really needs much effort to do such a huge mess! I pity all the developers and their hard work. Also, the search for an extension returns irrelevant results. Everything a HUGE TOTAL mess!

Location - Thessaloniki, Greece

Post by Daniel » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 pm

There is a page there but i have disabled it.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by ndim_pro » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Daniel wrote:There is a page there but i have disabled it.
Can you, please, inform me when or how can I contact the developer?

I cannot get to work. My clients need answers. Please, find a solution!

Location - Thessaloniki, Greece

Post by rotaryracer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 pm

rotaryracer wrote:Anyone else having issues logging in to their account on the main site and/or setting up a PIN? Sent an email to the ZenDesk support address as well, but I can't get past the "setup a PIN for account security portion". I'm using the same login/password I always have, but it refuses to allow me past PIN setup, no matter what four numbers I enter. Easy to guess PINs (i.e. 1234) are at least blocked by the website and I get an error message, but PINs easy for me to remember are cleared and nothing progresses. I used the "reset my password" option, thinking that might help, but haven't seen an email yet with a new password. :( I've tried both Chrome and Edge thinking it could be a local browser or caching issue, but no luck.

I wanted to buy a new extension to send to my developer, but looks like I'm stuck until this gets sorted.
Not sure if I just needed to wait till some maintenance was done or if the ticket was addressed, but I was able to add a PIN, login to my account and complete the transaction.

Post by AlexDW » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:36 am

Hi Daniel
I'm sorry, but:

Where is detail information about sales in a seller account?
Where is the correct data on the number of sales paid-ons?
Where is previous comments about module?
Where is correct data of module rating?
Why when edit a module and preview everything is fine, but after save - the module description has a wrong design?
Why when editing module I can not specify a compatible version below 2x?
Why... :choke:

And final question:
WHEN A NEW MARKETPLACE WILL OPERATE NORMALLY ?!

Useful Opencart extensions