Post by fmw » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Upon order completion my opencart 2.3 sends an email to the customer that indicates that the order will be complete when payment is processed. It shouldn't go out until the order is complete and paid and shouldn't leave anything hanging. It should just thank the customer and provide the order information. I've chosen the complete option for everything in the system settings. Can the text of this message be fixed?

fmw

Post by OSWorX » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:15 pm

fmw wrote:Upon order completion my opencart 2.3 sends an email to the customer that indicates that the order will be complete when payment is processed. It shouldn't go out until the order is complete and paid and shouldn't leave anything hanging. It should just thank the customer and provide the order information. I've chosen the complete option for everything in the system settings. Can the text of this message be fixed?
That is how the shop works (and beside required by laws in amny countries).
But if you do not want this that way, you have to edit the language file (order.php).

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria