Post by Qphoria » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:47 pm

S.Favorite wrote:After upgrading from 2.0.2.0 to 2.3.0.3 and fixing "BUG: Error: Could not load model total!" now when I select an item and click "add to cart" I see the "Success: You have added (selected Item) to your shopping cart!" message however, the item is not added to the cart!
Need to see a link

Administrator

Post by CypherUK » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:28 am

Anyone else having issues with maintenance mode not disabling for admin, when logged in as administrator?

Location - Essex, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:03 pm

CypherUK wrote:Anyone else having issues with maintenance mode not disabling for admin, when logged in as administrator?
This is not a bug, it's designed to be that way.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by CypherUK » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:13 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
CypherUK wrote:Anyone else having issues with maintenance mode not disabling for admin, when logged in as administrator?
It is?. I thought you could access the site normally, when logged in as admin and maintenance mode was enabled?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:51 pm

CypherUK wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:
It is?. I thought you could access the site normally, when logged in as admin and maintenance mode was enabled?
Sorry, I might have misunderstood you.

Anyway, I just tested it on a 2.3.0.2 site, using Firefox to log into the admin backend and to set it to maintenance mode. If I then go to the frontend, using the same web browser, and from the same IP-address, you can still access the frontend just fine. Whenever I use another web browser, e.g. Chrome, then the frontend shows that the site is under maintenance. I assume any other web user will see the maintenance message on the frontend, too.

I think this is how it all should work, can't find anything wrong.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by CypherUK » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:20 am

Sorry, I might have misunderstood you.

Anyway, I just tested it on a 2.3.0.2 site, using Firefox to log into the admin backend and to set it to maintenance mode. If I then go to the frontend, using the same web browser, and from the same IP-address, you can still access the frontend just fine. Whenever I use another web browser, e.g. Chrome, then the frontend shows that the site is under maintenance. I assume any other web user will see the maintenance message on the frontend, too.

I think this is how it all should work, can't find anything wrong.
Thanks for checking it out. My bad for not testing in Firefox first. Working fine in that. :)

Post by tri1976 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 pm

I need to get customer_id after customer login event. So I have this for my trigger

Code: Select all

catalog/controller/account/login/after
and then run a script with the following code to get customer_id

$this->customer->getId()
customer_id doens't show anything. Anyone has issue with this?

email: trile7 at gmail dot com
Checkout My Extensions

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:13 pm

tri1976 wrote:I need to get customer_id after customer login event. So I have this for my trigger

catalog/controller/account/login/after
and then run a script with the following code to get customer_id

$this->customer->getId()
customer_id doens't show anything. Anyone has issue with this?
I think you won't get a customer_id because, before it reaches the end of the execution of method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php, it would have re-directed to method index of catalog/controller/account/account.php . It only reaches the end of method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php if the login fails.

Guru Member

Post by tri1976 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 am

JNeuhoff wrote: I think you won't get a customer_id because, before it reaches the end of the execution of method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php, it would have re-directed to method index of catalog/controller/account/account.php . It only reaches the end of method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php if the login fails.
It looks like it should redirect to account page if the user is logged in and that should happen after $this->customer->login is run. And when the login function is run the customer_id should be set, right? Am I missing something? Do you know how to figure out when catalog/controller/account/login/after event get executed?

Checkout My Extensions

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:13 pm

tri1976 wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote: I think you won't get a customer_id because, before it reaches the end of the execution of method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php, it would have re-directed to method index of catalog/controller/account/account.php . It only reaches the end of method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php if the login fails.
It looks like it should redirect to account page if the user is logged in and that should happen after $this->customer->login is run. And when the login function is run the customer_id should be set, right? Am I missing something? Do you know how to figure out when catalog/controller/account/login/after event get executed?
Take a look at the system/engine/loader.php:

// Trigger the pre events
		$result = $this->registry->get('event')->trigger('controller/' . $route . '/before', array(&$route, &$data, &$output));

if ($result) {
			return $result;
		}

if (!$output) {
			$action = new Action($route);
			$output = $action->execute($this->registry, array(&$data));
		}

// Trigger the post events
		$result = $this->registry->get('event')->trigger('controller/' . $route . '/after', array(&$route, &$data, &$output));
The action for account/login (method index in catalog/controller/account/login.php) is called via a $this->load->controller('account/login'), namely from method controller in system/engine/loader.php. However, the account/login only finishes when the customer isn't logged in yet, or when there was a login error, e.g. validation error. Therefore, the trigger for catalog/controller/account/login/after is only called for the latter circumstances.

You'd probably want to intercept after a successful login. Unfortunately there are no pre-defined event triggers for this. Personally, I'd use the Override Engine and then override the method login from the system/library/customer.php in an extended class. OpenCart's event triggers are powerful, but from my experience only about 50% of OpenCart modifications done via the Override Engine, or VQmod/OCmod, can be replicated via event triggers. There are no event triggers defined for library classes' methods.

Guru Member

Post by tri1976 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks JNeuhoff. I have heard of Override Engine but never have a chance to try it, I'll look into it.

Checkout My Extensions

Post by rewentlow » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Loading of shipping method and payment method is very-very slow in the checkout process. The error occurs only if you loginned to the shop and you would like to checkout that way. In the case of guest checkout the problem not occur.

I think the problem is in connection with country code, because Chrome devtools show me this.

site/index.php?route=checkout/checkout/country&country_id=97 do 30-50s runtime...Something is not OK with that and I found some similar issue on the net but not the solution.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:31 am

rewentlow wrote:Loading of shipping method and payment method is very-very slow in the checkout process. The error occurs only if you loginned to the shop and you would like to checkout that way. In the case of guest checkout the problem not occur.

I think the problem is in connection with country code, because Chrome devtools show me this.

site/index.php?route=checkout/checkout/country&country_id=97 do 30-50s runtime...Something is not OK with that and I found some similar issue on the net but not the solution.
Unable to reproduce your problem, not a bug. Most likely an issue with your webhost, e.g. overloaded MySQL server.

Guru Member

Post by rewentlow » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:40 am

My store URL: http://palinka.hu

You can check there the problem.

Post by risingisland » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Is there an ETA for v2.3.0.3? ???

With so many unresolved outstanding bugs, I'm thinking I should roll back to v2.1.0.2 :-\

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm

rewentlow wrote:My store URL: http://palinka.hu

You can check there the problem.
You are giving precious little information, nobody elkse can reproduce your error. You are getting these errors:

perf_trace {"name": "e2e", "parent": "PageEvents.BIGPIPE_ONLOAD"}

Try with the default theme. If that doesn't eliminate the error, ask your webhost as to where this error comes from.

Guru Member

Post by lz1nud » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 pm

risingisland wrote:Is there an ETA for v2.3.0.3? ???

With so many unresolved outstanding bugs, I'm thinking I should roll back to v2.1.0.2 :-\
As I see activify on github, wont be in the next few weeks at least. :(

Sky-Mag Bulgaria

Location - Bulgaria

Post by dharam81 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:24 pm

In Admin > System > Settings > Mail > "Additional Alert Mail" email address cannot be saved.

after saving it is blank again.

is this known bug?

any fix?

OC 2.3.0.2

Post by gjesus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:17 am

dharam81 wrote:In Admin > System > Settings > Mail > "Additional Alert Mail" email address cannot be saved.

after saving it is blank again.

is this known bug?

any fix?

OC 2.3.0.2
Same here! Also, the OC. 2.3.0.2 First Data EMEA Web Service API Payment Extension Payment Settings > Settlement type stays as "Pre auth" even if I select "Sale" and save it.
Last edited by gjesus on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - New York, NY USA

Post by gjesus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:22 am

First Data EMEA Web Service API not displaying the credit card form in OC 2.3.0.2. Click Submit button but just stays “Loading…” Also, Payment Settings > Settlement type stays as "Pre auth" even if I select "Sale" and save it. Don’t get any errors on front end, but site error log says:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: mastercard in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/payment/firstdata_remote.tpl on line 10
PHP Notice: Undefined index: visa in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/payment/firstdata_remote.tpl on line 11
PHP Notice: Undefined index: diners in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/payment/firstdata_remote.tpl on line 12
PHP Notice: Undefined index: amex in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/payment/firstdata_remote.tpl on line 13
PHP Notice: Undefined index: maestro in /catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/payment/firstdata_remote.tpl on line 14

Location - New York, NY USA