Post by james1810 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 am

I have had a look through the forums but cant see anything related to this specific file and not loading template.

Notice: Error: Could not load template /home/*********/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/common/success.tpl! in /home/*********/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_basic.php on line 26

For the life of me cant seem to figure out why this error happens and why the line default/template is being duplicated?

anybody have an ideas?

Much appreciated.

thanks

James

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:31 am

This looks to be a vqmod error
Have you added a vqmod lately ?
If so does the error go away if you disable the vqmod ??

Expert Member

Post by fido-x » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:06 am

Judging by the error message, I would guess you are using OpenCart 2.2 or 2.3 and you have some 3rd party extension, modification or add-on that is not compatible with the version of OpenCart you are using.

The way template files are loaded was changed between 2.1 and 2.2.

There is some controller file (vQmod .xml file) that is trying to load the success template with:

Code: Select all

if (file_exists(DIR_TEMPLATE . $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/common/success.tpl')) {
	$this->response->setOutput($this->load->view($this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/common/success.tpl', $data));
} else {
	$this->response->setOutput($this->load->view('default/template/common/success.tpl', $data));
}
You need to find the relevant file and change the above to:

Code: Select all

$this->response->setOutput($this->load->view('common/success', $data));

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia