Post by cyclops12 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:34 am

EATV8Z wrote:Hi All,
can anyone help as there is just shit going wrong everywhere.
I have updated from 1.5.6.1 to 2.3.0.1
http://www.burleyarms.co.nz

Cody

2.3.0.1 should not be used according to this thread

Expert Member

Post by moneycarlo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:35 am

I dont suppose someone has a vqmod or an ocmod with all these bug fixes?

Post by fido-x » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:34 pm

The above should do it. Found on the previous page of this thread!

No offence intended, but perhaps if you had actually read through this thread before posting, you would have found it yourself.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by nirajnagar » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:40 am

Getting below error when updated from 2.1 to 2.3. This error is on home page. Rest of the page is blank. Admin working fine.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model total!' in /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/loader.php:169 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #1 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/proxy.php(25): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->__call('getTotal', Array) #3 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->getTotal(Array) #4 [internal function]: ControllerCommonCart->index(Array) #5 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #7 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/catalog/controller/common/header.php(129): Loader->controller('common/cart') #8 [internal function]: ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #9 /home/rbhomupx/public_html in /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/loader.php on line 169

Thanks & Regards,
Niraj Nagar
================
Ethical SEO Practitioner, Hosting Solutions, Customized Web Development

Post by cyclops12 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:58 pm

nirajnagar wrote:Getting below error when updated from 2.1 to 2.3. This error is on home page. Rest of the page is blank. Admin working fine.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model total!' in /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/loader.php:169 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #1 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/proxy.php(25): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->__call('getTotal', Array) #3 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(37): Proxy->getTotal(Array) #4 [internal function]: ControllerCommonCart->index(Array) #5 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #7 /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/catalog/controller/common/header.php(129): Loader->controller('common/cart') #8 [internal function]: ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #9 /home/rbhomupx/public_html in /home/rbhomupx/public_html/testcart/system/engine/loader.php on line 169
The answer to your question is in the first post of this thread if you care to read it

Expert Member

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:35 am

fido-x wrote:
The above should do it. Found on the previous page of this thread!

No offence intended, but perhaps if you had actually read through this thread before posting, you would have found it yourself.
I actually did see that, but from what I can tell most of the fixes on the first post aren't in that patch. Or am I missing something? Like the guest shipping fix or the Admin email fix etc. I compared the ocmod modifications and compared the files changed vs the fixes mentioned in that first post and most didn't match, which is why I posted. Maybe the ocmod is patching the issues differently than what was prescribed in the first post?
Apologies if I'm not interpreting the ocmod correctly, but from my initial review that's how it looked.

Post by ismlyldz » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 pm

i made a new installation. Recent Activity section always remains empty.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:24 pm

EATV8Z wrote: I have updated from 1.5.6.1 to 2.3.0.1
You've already failed as both 2.3.0.0 and 2.3.0.1 were bad builds. You need 2.3.0.2 (no need to run upgrade, just upload the files and overwrite the existing)
1) a number of the admin options are missing ie: Admin/Modules
This isn't missing. They were just moved under the Extensions menu
2) its turned the current theme to shit
what does that mean? It comes with the default theme and its fine. Be sure you hit Ctrl+F5 a few times to clear your browser cache.
3) if all the payment modules have to be deleted for the new version then how the hell can i use a 3rd party credit card module for opencart 2.3.0.1
Get a 2.3.x compatible version of the script from the author. The folder structure has changed and will require a new version.
Feel like its got to the point where i should just call it a day and do a fresh install and reload backed Databases etc
Feel like its got to the point where you should read at least the first post and the steps in the upgrade script

Administrator

Post by sunrisephp » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:58 am

Dears,
mobile version : the quantity does not show on the cart page , now it is default template

demo.opencart.com access from iphone6s

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sunrise

Post by fmw » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:35 am

Two very bothersome things in 2.3.0.2 that don't work. Not sure they are bugs or omissions.

system>settings>options>display stock. The No radio button doesn't work. The site still shows stock quantities

catalog>products. After uploading the product image, the search field to find the image so that it can be linked to the record doesn't work. I dread the idea of having to hunt down the 5000th image without some sort of search function.

fmw

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm

sunrisephp wrote:Dears,
mobile version : the quantity does not show on the cart page , now it is default template
demo.opencart.com access from iphone6s
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sunrise
Check here to possibly solve that problem:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 03#p636600

Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by cyclops12 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:44 pm

fmw wrote:Two very bothersome things in 2.3.0.2 that don't work. Not sure they are bugs or omissions.

system>settings>options>display stock. The No radio button doesn't work. The site still shows stock quantities

catalog>products. After uploading the product image, the search field to find the image so that it can be linked to the record doesn't work. I dread the idea of having to hunt down the 5000th image without some sort of search function.
The system/setting/options/display stock is working on a fresh default install of 2.3.0.2 here....
when set to yes it will show Availability: 100 (or whatever quantity you have set)
when set to no it will show Availability: In Stock

BUT i can confirm that the search function in image manager is not working....

Expert Member

Post by sunsys » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Suspected bugs...
1. New clean fresh install of v2.3.0.2 and complete mail system is not working, new customer, new order, contact us nothing works.
2. In Admin > System > Settings > Mail > "Additional Alert Mail" email address cannot be saved.

....any solutions/bug update please.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Sun Systems
Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation

Post by cyclops12 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Another couple of things that are not working in latest version are...

Search function in image manager is not finding image files, only seems to find folders

And in Extensions/modifications when you click the refresh button there is no "Success: You have modified modifications!" message displayed so difficult to know if modifications have actually been modified

I know its a bit of work but would it be possible for a mod to put together a list(possibly in the first post or in a seperate locked post where others can read without adding posts) of the bugs that have been reported then either have text next to them saying, SOLVED with a link straight to the solution(not a link to a page with another link in etc) or UNSOLVED
This way it maybe easier for the devs to fix these issues for the next release

Expert Member

Post by cyclops12 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:53 am

I may have found a solution for the filemanager search function not working in latest version
In admin/controller/common/filemanager.php around lines 39-53 you will find this..

Code: Select all

if (substr(str_replace('\\', '/', realpath($directory . '/' . $filter_name)), 0, strlen(DIR_IMAGE . 'catalog')) == DIR_IMAGE . 'catalog') {
			// Get directories
			$directories = glob($directory . '/' . $filter_name . '*', GLOB_ONLYDIR);

if (!$directories) {
				$directories = array();
			}

// Get files
			$files = glob($directory . '/' . $filter_name . '*.{jpg,jpeg,png,gif,JPG,JPEG,PNG,GIF}', GLOB_BRACE);

if (!$files) {
				$files = array();
			}
		}
If you comment out the IF statement at the beginning and the end closing curly brackets like this

//if (substr(str_replace('\\', '/', realpath($directory . '/' . $filter_name)), 0, strlen(DIR_IMAGE . 'catalog')) == DIR_IMAGE . 'catalog') {
			// Get directories
			$directories = glob($directory . '/' . $filter_name . '*', GLOB_ONLYDIR);

if (!$directories) {
				$directories = array();
			}

// Get files
			$files = glob($directory . '/' . $filter_name . '*.{jpg,jpeg,png,gif,JPG,JPEG,PNG,GIF}', GLOB_BRACE);

if (!$files) {
				$files = array();
			}
		//}
then the search function seems to work fine.
Havent found it affects anything else.

Feel free to try it and let us know if it works for you

Expert Member

Post by Neiroc » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:58 am

Who can point me to right direction?

OC 2.3.0.2 clean install;
Install +1 language;
Configuration: System > Settings > Edit > Local > Language > Set added language (like Lithuanian and Admin language is set as default English);

Problem1: go to Extensions > Extensions > Modules : module names repeating; Then enter edit module look like module language files are not loaded; - image attached;

Problem2: add product to cart > go to Cart : Total and sub-Total language files are not loaded in English;
Language files not loaded because, because opencart trying to load them from old locations; - image attached;

Why it uses language(not admin language) setting in admin?
Why this happening in front end?

How to fix it?

p.s. in front end i can put translations in old locations (like language/en-gb/total), but its not a solution :D

Attachments

lang-cart.PNG

lang-cart.PNG (102 KiB) Viewed 17061 times

lang-admin.PNG

lang-admin.PNG (83.81 KiB) Viewed 17061 times

Post by Qphoria » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:48 am

I have done about 10 upgrades to 2.3.0.2 now but dont see these issues.
Just be sure you've removed any of the old extension folders
admin/controller/payment
admin/controller/shipping
admin/controller/total
admin/controller/module
catalog/controller/payment
catalog/model/payment
catalog/model/shipping
catalog/model/total

Administrator

Post by Ojster » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:19 pm

I have just uphraded to 2.3.0.2 and have deleted all the old directories as I received the standard Fatal error and I found this post. In the first post it says to remove the directories. I was a bit late to read that I should check for some other files in those directoris, so I might have deleted some other old extension...

So now I get a new error which seams to want to load some other extension that does not exist anymore and I checked in my OpenCart admin, I have no menu Extensions to install/deinstall them. How can I find the problem?

My error message is as follows:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model extension/total/payment_typechg!' in kangaroo.si/system/engine/loader.php:59 Stack trace: #0 kangaroo.si/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(34): Loader->model('extension/total...') #1 [internal function]: ControllerCommonCart->index(Array) #2 kangaroo.si/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 kangaroo.si/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 kangaroo.si/catalog/controller/common/header.php(129): Loader->controller('common/cart') #5 [internal function]: ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #6 kangaroo.si/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 kangaroo.si/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #8 kangaroo.si/catalog/con in kangaroo.si/system/engine/loader.php on line 59
Thanks for any tips!
Best regards,
Peter

Post by Neiroc » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Qphoria wrote:I have done about 10 upgrades to 2.3.0.2 now but dont see these issues.
Just be sure you've removed any of the old extension folders
admin/controller/payment
admin/controller/shipping
admin/controller/total
admin/controller/module
i made fresh install so there are no such directories, it not an update (with update it might work, because of old OC translation files in old locations..)
problem occurs then you have 2 languages and default for front end is non-English without translations for like Total or sub-Total..

1. UPDATE: in front end problem is in language translation files (backend i think too);

2. This problem happens then wrong translation(with missing files in translation) is set as front end as default:
default language makes fallback to old translation. Same thing for English it also falling back to old translation files, but there are no such files.

Solution: use correct and complete language translations.

Qphoria thanks for your answer!

Post by jens_b » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:00 am

Druvan wrote:After installing v2302 i get following error when choosing Klarna invoice as payment.
I do not get any errors when using cod or banktransfer.
Notice: Undefined index: total in /xxx/httpd.www/catalog/model/extension/total/sub_total.php on line 21Notice: Undefined index: total in /xxx/httpd.www/catalog/model/extension/total/shipping.php on line 24Notice: Undefined index: taxes in /xxx/httpd.www/catalog/model/extension/total/tax.php on line 4Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxx/httpd.www/catalog/model/extension/total/tax.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: total in /xxx/httpd.www/catalog/model/extension/total/total.php on line 9

Did you find any fix for this?, I have the same problem