Post by ashras99 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 pm

There is any extension free or paid is available which allow to import the emails addresses only in the opencart default newsletter table.

Because I am using Newsletter enhancements which import the emails but create a different table which can't be access by other modules, like Automated Newsletter.

Post by knowband.plugins » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Could you please tell us exactly which version of Opencart are you using?

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com

Post by ashras99 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:27 pm

opencart 2.0.2

Post by knowband.plugins » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Apologies for the late responce.

We have just created a module for this functionality, which allows you to import email id from a csv sheet and makes entry in customer table of database and also set newletter column value to 1 so that the email id is subscribed for newsletter.

Please note that if some email id is already exists in the database then no action will be taken.

You can download this module from here for free. If you need some customization in it, feel free to contact us from our website.

NOTE: We recommend you to test it first on testing site.

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com

Post by Zak Mistry » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 pm

When I was updating my Opencart to 2.2, the automated had appeared to malfunctioning all of a sudden. I'm actually not savvy with all these things, so I asked a guy who had set all this up to me to find out whether he supports the mail protocol.

When it appeared that he also had nothing to do in order to solve this, I decided to use this tool to export mac mail to outlook find out more and also get data for setting up mail from my host. It seems like the very one proved workable option here