Post by harap » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:38 am

Hello,

How to set the tax not to show on shopping cart, until user logged in or input shipping address while checking out ?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Location - United States

Post by kirkhall » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:08 am

Settings>>Options>>Taxes, Set Display Prices With Tax to No. Most will use Use customer Tax address setting to show accurate tax right underneath. Mess around with those settings until you get the desired result.

Post by harap » Thu May 05, 2016 11:24 am

kirkhall wrote:Settings>>Options>>Taxes, Set Display Prices With Tax to No. Most will use Use customer Tax address setting to show accurate tax right underneath. Mess around with those settings until you get the desired result.
Thank you Kirkhall. I did the same but still not working, all visitors still get price with tax displayed in cart. Please help. Thanks!

Location - United States

Post by harap » Thu May 05, 2016 11:31 am

I got it. I also set Use Store Tax Address to --None--. Done. Thank you ! :laugh:

Location - United States

Post by hathugs » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:15 pm

kirkhall wrote:Settings>>Options>>Taxes, Set Display Prices With Tax to No. Most will use Use customer Tax address setting to show accurate tax right underneath. Mess around with those settings until you get the desired result.

I am trying to do the same thing - have display settings including the tax ( and the shopping cart removing it if no applicable to shipping address) I cant find an option settings>options>taxes - I am using Version 2.1.0.1