Post by pta » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi,

I just want to update that i have just clean installed in my website opencart 2.2.0.0.
I am configuruing geo zones now (for weight based shippment), but i didnot found all zone selection in dropdown list, i have to select and add each and every zone name as per the country which is very hectic one. In last opencart version 2.0.3.1, there is a facility in drop down menu for zone selection "All Zones" instead of individual zone as per country.
Is there a bug??
So, any help would be highly appreciated.

pta

Post by labeshops » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Nope. The all zones thing was a free addon I think Qphoria did for 1.5. I don't know if he's done it for v2 or not.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by Johnathan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Yes, it's a bug in 2.2. The "All Zones" text doesn't show up, but if you leave the dropdown on "Please Select", it should have the same effect as All Zones, I believe.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by KatGirl » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Can we verify this? Is it on the To-Do list to fix?

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Johnathan wrote:Yes, it's a bug in 2.2. The "All Zones" text doesn't show up, but if you leave the dropdown on "Please Select", it should have the same effect as All Zones, I believe.
I think/believe you are right!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by kevinbarnes » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Hello,

Has anyone found solution for this bug? I see one free extension is available for OC2.0.11 http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=21798

Attached vqmod xml but this is not working in OC2.2. Can someone help to make it work with OC2.2 please?

Thank you
Kevin