Post by poornima » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Hii,

I'm looking for solution for install fancy designer extension I m stuck in installation issue i have purchased fancy product designer and upload extension same as given instruction but when i am installing via extension installer its showing me error like after this i have tried upload manually but still having same problem

error massage..

Syntax error:Unexpected token <
ok
</br>Fatal error </b>:Call to undefined function zip_open() in<b>/home/../public_html/everyone.desi/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b>on line<b>120</b></br>

The Code on line 120 is like this
// If zip file copy it to the temp directory
if (strrchr($this->request->files['file']['name'], '.') == '.zip') {
$file = DIR_UPLOAD . $path . '/upload.zip';

move_uploaded_file($this->request->files['file']['tmp_name'], $file);

if (file_exists($file)) {
$zip = zip_open($file);

if ($zip) {
// Zip
$json['step'][] = array(
'text' => $this->language->get('text_unzip'),
'url' => str_replace('&', '&', $this->url->link('extension/installer/unzip', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL')),
'path' => $path
);

if anyone have any solution and suggestion Please share with me.

Thanks

Post by clorne » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Your error
Fatal error </b>:Call to undefined function zip_open()
Please read OCMOD installation "OCMOD an introduction and installation guide"

http://ocextensions.co.uk/ocmod/ocmod

under the heading "Possible Errors" there is a suggestion which may help you.

Post by poornima » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello,

Thank you for reply

I refer this link and ocmod installations error its help full but when i did the same as given php code link still occur same issue .

is there any other solution so i can resolve this issues i have tested fancy product designer Extension in local server and working well there...and i have upload my local server file on server but still same problem occur.I am using Linux based hosting so is it possible that this error may be by server.

please suggest me what should i do..?

Post by Burt65 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:40 pm

While I don't believe that the problem you are having is extension related, like I mentioned in your other post, is any reason why you can't contact the developer radykal and ask for his support? Did you purchase the extension from them? If yes, you should have no problem asking for support.

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz