Post by GF2 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:56 pm

I have just installed the Bulk Import/Export Module version for OC 2.0.3.1.

Saving the file with the info as a CSV first and then to an xlsx gave me a successful upload message. But now the products don't appear in the admin or in the front end of the store.

The products seem to have imported but where are they?

Thanks in advance for your help

GF2

Post by dantom » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:00 pm

same issues for me, the product list is not displayed anymore. I try same thinks to the category with the same rezult.

Post by w3ie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 pm

And same for me. I have multiple stores enabled and wonder if this could be the issue?

Post by w3ie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Okay, some progress. Looks like I had calculated fields in the spread sheet after cutting and pasting from a client's Excel price list. Solved by using 'paste special' and then selecting 'value' to pull in the results of the calcs not the formulae.

Had a similar issue earlier that did trigger an error: after cutting and pasting from a spread sheet that had had some rows deleted error log showed 'no product id'. Looks like the deletion left empty (invisible) rows. Solved by first pasting into a new empty spread sheet and then pasting values into the spread sheet to be imported.

Post by dopfox » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:12 am

I'm having the same problem, you got a solution to this problem, please help me.

Post by dfw » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:17 am

Same problem getting successful message about products being uploaded but no products are showing. Any suggestions?

dfw

Post by nurselotsaluv » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:31 am

I am also having the same issue!! It seems like a few people are and I have yet to find a posted solution yet. Has anyone been able to figure it out??

Location - United States

Post by nurselotsaluv » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:38 am

I am having the same issues and I cannot find a posted solution anywhere. Has anyone been able to get the products to actually show up?

Location - United States

Post by NybMZ » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:20 pm

I have no idea if it's the updated version or what, export and import works fine actually, it's only that the products imported don't show in admin panel index.php?route=catalog/product

I can see all my products imported fine in the frontend, I even tried importing older xls file that worked few days ago for sure, it imports too but the OC doesn't recognize the products in admin panel but on frontend all seems fine.

I didn't update anythign except to new import/Export plugin.

Post by horia » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm having the same exact problem. I'm using version 2.29 with OC 2.0.3.1.

However it seems that if I manually insert a product in the excel, it will appear in the backend. However, if any info is pasted from somewhere else, that product doesn't appear in the admin, only on the frontend.

I've tried to clear all formatting but with no results.

Has anyone had any success with this?

Post by nurselotsaluv » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 pm

I was having this same issue and asked the developer on their thread. The was the response:

"This question has been answered many times over. For a start, stop using MS Excel, use LibreOffice or OpenOffice, and make sure you don't have empty lines in your worksheets (a common issue when using MS Excel!). Also, check for the obvious things such as: 1) Are the imported products in the database (PHPMyAdmin will help you to answer this). 2) Is your admin backend language also one of the supported frontend languages? 3) have you set the store_id column with the correct value? 4) Are there any warning or error messages in Opencart's system error log? Or in your server's error_log?"

I started using LibreOffice and it started working great.

However after it updated from 2.28 to 2.29 the Export file was corrupt and I was unable to fix it (the developer was unwilling to help) so I ended up purchasing Smart Export Import.

Hope my information helps you!!!

Location - United States

Post by shoo002 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello Juergen,

I have an opencart install on my server running a furniture site for a friend of mine.

I have installed the import export module and upgraded to the latest version.

I was having issues with the module but have managed to get round them. It was saying to check the error log when I was trying to do an add incremental import. I did an export of the stores current products and then added my list of products to the new file in the same format as the existing products on the list.

There are 1113 lines of items starting at ID-50 THROUGH TO ID1164

However when I check my site there are only 654 products imported. Could you help me to sort this please.

I have sent the file and my login details to your email address: neuhoff@mhccorp.com and also through your site contact us page

Post by onlinepixel » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:05 pm

I have the theme pav floral for opencart 2.xxx and the extension is not showing under sistem/tools ...i cant see it. Any help please? Thank you very much.